Vampire Clan Reviews

• Jul 09, 2013

Was not too bad but was shocked to find out it was based on a true story. The crazy things people do. There are bloody parts but not too much gore or terror. So enjoy at your own risk and remember this could be your neighbor.

• Mar 17, 2013

really good but only for the people who like vampire movies

really good but only for the people who like vampire movies

• Apr 01, 2012

• Feb 21, 2012

this movie is ok, the vampire in this movie are more weird than normal

this movie is ok, the vampire in this movie are more weird than normal

• May 02, 2011

Only people who like this kind of movie bother to watch and rate it. Personally, I can't tell you what compelled me to watch Vampire Clan back when I did, but even then I didn't think it was particularly good.

• May 17, 2009

Only watched this one because of Drew Fuller lol xD. I kinda liked it but still ... It's missing a lot :S

• Oct 01, 2008

• Aug 28, 2008

Good acting... spooky and weird but Drew fuller's a neat guy.

Good acting... spooky and weird but Drew fuller's a neat guy.

• Ginny   Super Reviewer
    Aug 17, 2008

Based on a true story: Quite disturbing, unnerving and mind-wrenching. How a bunch of misfits find each other and end up killing people. Its scary, because youll never know how many sickos there really are in this world. How could these teens have so much lack of better judgement?? For me I just think that this shows how being stupid can be scary. Theres a scene where I found myself very uncomfortable while watching a guy look up to another guy... and suck his blood with so much longing... Its... so... sick... I mean come on how many people have you met that looked up to someone else and followed them around like they were that persons pet dog? and perhaps thats the awkward truth with society, it happens everyday, just not this sick and twisted.. Anyway, 5 stars for making my skin crawl and wracking my brain. Additional Article links: <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Ferrell">How Rod Ferrell ended up being the youngest person in the United States on Death Row. </a><br><br><a href="http://www.courttv.com/archive/verdicts/vampire.html">Court TV: Florida v. Rod Ferrell- "The Vampire Cult Slaying Case"</a>

• Aug 12, 2008

It was awesome! and disturbing but mostly awesome.

It was awesome! and disturbing but mostly awesome.