Reviews

• Mar 28, 2008

Unambiguously exploitative films can be a huge amount of fun but only when the people making these films have a sense of fun which they can bring to the screen. In the case of Vampire Sisters, the film feels far too much like a by-the-numbers exercise and, even with this much flesh and blood on show, the whole thing very quickly grinds to a creaking halt. <a href="http://www.pulpmovies.com/reviews/vampire-sisters">More</a>

• Feb 17, 2007

A movie I definitely do not regret renting. Joe Ripple makes movies in his spare time and always makes the most of his low budgets. Not great for F/X, but entertaining just the same. I like his commentary as well, if you're a fan of low budget Horror, this will not disappoint you.

• Sep 11, 2006