Vampire Wars Reviews

• Jun 13, 2018

I thought the acting was good. The story wasn't too difficult to follow and overall I enjoyed the movie. I will say I disliked the ending because I'm unsure if the one brother actually got cured to walk in the sun at the end. Otherwise I liked the movie.

• Christian C Super Reviewer
    Jul 09, 2017

The cardinal sin of a B movie director is to fail to recognize that his or her film is a B movie. Objectively, this film has terrible sound, inadequate direction, below-average cinematography, the storytelling is kinda bad, mediocre acting, a barely competent atelier, and a plot idea that should be fun -- but isn't. Instead, the film takes itself too seriously -- making it bad as an entertainment and a failure as a campy indulgence. As a bargain-bin movie from a big chain store, it's adequate -- but "Vampire Wars" sure isn't fun to watch.