Vampire Wars: Battle for the Universe Reviews

• Jun 26, 2020

Cheep made at every level, It isn't even campy enough to be fun.

Cheep made at every level, It isn't even campy enough to be fun.

• Jun 13, 2020

2/5. It's a shitty Sci-Fi channel movie, what do you expect. At least there is some decent acting, a untrusting subplot, and it isn't boring.

• Jul 31, 2013

Tired cliches, bad acting, and generally far less than thrilling. This one just plain doesn't work and may just be the worst film with vampires I have ever seen,

• Jan 18, 2013

Far from great by all means, but entertaining nonetheless. Yet better than I expected. Story was ok, and the acting was average at best, but Natassia Malthe made it all worth it.

• Oct 19, 2012

Film de série B, effets spéciaux bas-de-gamme, mais fort sympathique !

Film de série B, effets spéciaux bas-de-gamme, mais fort sympathique !

• Oct 14, 2011

Oh, wow. This was just that bad.

Oh, wow. This was just that bad.

• Sep 06, 2011

If we didn't need you for food we'd wipe you out In 2210 a group known as the Vampire Sanitation Organization is responsible for traveling the galaxy and destroying any vampires they encounter. They obtain a distress symbol from an Earth base of settlers; and shortly after arriving the captain of the group is killed leaving an inexperienced captain in charge of the team. The captain lacks credibility amongst the group and his only supporter is from a vampire member of the group. Can the group succeed on their mission with the lack of trust amongst the team? "Welcome us into your home so we can become brothers." Matthew Hastings, director of Decoys and Engaged to Kill, delivers Bloodsuckers. The storyline for this picture is a bit ridiculous and a strange addition to the science fiction genre. The settings are well done and some of the gore is outstanding, but the acting is inconsistent despite the lovely Natassia Malthe starring as the vampire, vampire hunter (yum). The film also stars Joe Lando, Dominic Zamprogna, Aaron Pearl, and Michael Ironside. "They're stupid and relatively primitive." I came across this film while flicking through the channels and decided to give it a go based on its ridiculous plot. Well, the film was as bad as I anticipated but had above average kill and gore sequences. Natassia Malthe was also especially hot. Overall, this picture is nothing special but not a complete waste of time. "Not all vampires are created equal." Grade: D+

• Aug 15, 2010

review @ www.cypress76.biz/MyBlog

review @ www.cypress76.biz/MyBlog

• Aug 10, 2010

at least they have something right in the title....suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least they have something right in the title....suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wahida K Super Reviewer
    Dec 13, 2009

There we go another poor made Vampire Movie and there was a Godzilla look a like creature too. lol