Vampires Anonymous Reviews

not real funny and very low production values

not real funny and very low production values

• Edward B Super Reviewer
    Aug 25, 2010

There are some movies that are so bad they're good, and then there are those that are just plain bad. Vampires Anonymous falls squarely in the latter category. All the jokes fall flat. There are very few scenes that are even entertaining, regardless of whether or not they work. I kept thinking to myself that this might have made a pretty decent movie if they just tried to make a serious horror as opposed to a trashy comedy. Cuz there is nothing to laugh at here. Just cringe worthy scenes that leave a bad taste in your mouth.

• May 31, 2010

This was a random pick from my huge movie collection. Downloaded solely because it had "vampires" in the title. And it was almost entertaining. The lead was kinda cute. And it had vampires, with fangs. I like kinda cute vampires with fangs! I don't particularly care for comedy, because comedy is rarely anything remotely close to funny. This movie failed big time to be a comedy, but it didn't try too hard either - so it wasn't unpleasant to watch. It looked as though the people behind this movie had a great time making it, which made it almost enjoyable. The actors did a good job as well.

• Jan 02, 2010

are you for real? what a lame movie

are you for real? what a lame movie

• Film C Super Reviewer
    Sep 02, 2009

yeah i didnt think this was that great but i cant help but see a similarity between nicole forester and gary sinise but they arent related its weird!! but this movie isnt interesting really a bit boring and not very funny and a bit of a boring storyline! not really worth the watch

• Aug 24, 2009

I really quite liked this movie! I'm a vampire movie fan anyways, but this is different, its a funny writen script, with a great cast and entertaining to watch.

• Feb 27, 2009

A good concept, Vampires Anonymous, like the alcoholics anonymous for vampires! It is funny and has the very cool Michael Madsen in it, and wait till you see Juan Rodrigo and what happens with him, and what Madsen's job in the movie is, it is cute and funny!

• Sep 19, 2008

It´s a silly movie....not so funny at all. But Nicole Forester is so beautiful...i just can´t take my eyes off her.

• Sep 07, 2008