Vampires Anonymous - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Vampires Anonymous Reviews

½ October 11, 2012
not real funny and very low production values
November 26, 2011
I am going to pass in this one.
August 25, 2010
There are some movies that are so bad they're good, and then there are those that are just plain bad. Vampires Anonymous falls squarely in the latter category. All the jokes fall flat. There are very few scenes that are even entertaining, regardless of whether or not they work. I kept thinking to myself that this might have made a pretty decent movie if they just tried to make a serious horror as opposed to a trashy comedy. Cuz there is nothing to laugh at here. Just cringe worthy scenes that leave a bad taste in your mouth.
½ May 31, 2010
This was a random pick from my huge movie collection. Downloaded solely because it had "vampires" in the title. And it was almost entertaining. The lead was kinda cute. And it had vampires, with fangs. I like kinda cute vampires with fangs! I don't particularly care for comedy, because comedy is rarely anything remotely close to funny. This movie failed big time to be a comedy, but it didn't try too hard either - so it wasn't unpleasant to watch. It looked as though the people behind this movie had a great time making it, which made it almost enjoyable. The actors did a good job as well.
½ January 2, 2010
are you for real? what a lame movie
FiLmCrAzY
½ September 2, 2009
yeah i didnt think this was that great but i cant help but see a similarity between nicole forester and gary sinise but they arent related its weird!!
but this movie isnt interesting really a bit boring and not very funny and a bit of a boring storyline!
not really worth the watch
August 25, 2009
I really quite liked this movie! I'm a vampire movie fan anyways, but this is different, its a funny writen script, with a great cast and entertaining to watch.
February 27, 2009
A good concept, Vampires Anonymous, like the alcoholics anonymous for vampires! It is funny and has the very cool Michael Madsen in it, and wait till you see Juan Rodrigo and what happens with him, and what Madsen's job in the movie is, it is cute and funny!
½ February 21, 2009
I watched this movie today and it was rated PG and i am sure it had been edited because i felt like swear words were missing and the scenes were patchy like a jigsaw with a missing piece. Anyway this could be the most unfunny comedy i have ever had the displeasure of watching,it sucked(excuse the pun). Its not scary,its not funny,the characters are crap,the actings crap. Its just a big pile of vampire crap and whats with all the f*cking sheep!?! Every movie i have watched today is full of bloody sheep.
½ September 19, 2008
Itīs a silly movie....not so funny at all. But Nicole Forester is so beautiful...i just canīt take my eyes off her.
½ September 7, 2008
Great, funny movie that is still has some edge to it.
½ September 7, 2008
Great, funny movie that is still has some edge to it.
July 20, 2008
I luv this was so corny but thats the fun part about
June 9, 2008
God damn! Micheal Marsden??? Nice!
May 22, 2008
Beware the sheep shagger....
April 24, 2008
it was ok but a bit boring at times
March 17, 2008
This movie is awesome! Not what you'd expect- It's a love story, full of blood, ska and vespas. So cute and funny!
January 17, 2008
I went into this expecting camp fest, but actually ended up watching a pretty decent film. Basically, it's about a 12 step program for Vampires. It has a good amount of dark humor, a really original story and some fun action sequences. My only gripe is could have had a little more Madsen. But that's alright because the movie was still enjoyable without him. All in all, this is a good film. Nice to see an original take on the vampire theme. Sometimes that can blow up in your face, but this film has just the right mix of action/drama/humor to keep you interested.
December 22, 2007
shit i loved this comedy
September 8, 2007
VAMPIRE MODS WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR!