Vampires vs. Zombies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Vampires vs. Zombies Reviews

February 7, 2013
This movie got robbed of many oscers in 2004...
Best Supporting Actor: The General.

The Speed Limits in the movie are some of the highest I have ever seen!
January 18, 2013
What happens when Vampires get mad cow disease? Watch and find out. The first hour of this movie plays out like an NRA propaganda video punctuated with dialogue about how Vampires are people too. Oh and copious amounts of Zombie killing.
½ February 16, 2012
what the heck did I just witness?
March 1, 2011
como me reiii
½ October 25, 2010
Well what a bad movie this was for sure was messed up dumb and was what the hell was I watching super bad movie
July 8, 2010
fuck how pointless. WHERE ARE THE VAMPIRE/ZOMBIE FIGHTS???!?! WHERE ARE THE PROMISED LESBIAN SCENES?! WHERE IS THE PLOT?!! jokes nonetheless, best line being 'what the fuck man?!?!'
April 24, 2010
the title says it all, except there are also school girls and lesbians
March 29, 2010
Since there are SO MANY zombie movies out there, I have made up a system by which one might grade said zombie movies.

10 points for every second of female nudity.

50 points for full frontal.

1 point for every zombie killed. This adds up quickly.

Despite the fact that there are only 2 zombies in this movie, and the actors having all the acting ability of a dead trout, the lesbian vampire sex scene and the ridiculous over-the-top violence definitely make up for it. W for WIN!
½ February 16, 2010
No idea why i watched it. Save yourself the pain of sitting through it.
½ November 22, 2009
Despite the awesome title, there is little actually fighting amongst the factions, and mostly it's an odd road trip/ survival movie. Laughable ridicoulous!
½ November 10, 2009
no bad ill never get that time back **** this movie :P
September 7, 2009
One of my first solo rentals, Vampires vs Zombies suckered me bad. It's as poor as you think it is.
½ August 13, 2009
this one can be added to the list of stinkers,not the stinkers i would buy and have but a stinker to be used in a "who can come up with the worst movie" was back ground noise
½ August 2, 2009
Calling this a movie is being charitable.
July 13, 2009
Another one of my fave crappy zombie flicks. Note that the title has no relation to the movie, I'll just remember if for the girls being attacked by zombies. They scream, drive ten yards down the road then pull over to have lesbian sex lol.
May 8, 2009
Plot, what plot? Also, there isn't any battle between the living dead and the undead. Just a lot of lesbians and bad acting.
½ January 17, 2009
No sensible plot or story progression. Random vampire lesbian action. Poor fight choregraphy. Horrendous dialogue. Silly one-lines. The list goes on and on...
January 7, 2009
my daughter used the case as a chew toy while she was teething, that is how impressive this film is....
½ November 15, 2008
Yikes. Vampires vs. Zombies - you really shouldn't be able to go wrong with a title like that. They manage it, of course. They have Vampires. Sort of. They have Zombies. Kinda. At no point is there a 'versus' to speak of though and the whole thing is inept (I think they were going for 'surreal') to the point of incoherence.
October 28, 2008
Wow this was terrible, We didn't see the small disclaimer at the top that said..."vampire ...lesbian." but frankly that aside. it was horrible