Vampires: The Turning - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Vampires: The Turning Reviews

December 30, 2007
sounds kool and interesting
December 2, 2007
I regret having watched this instead of The Collingswood Story the night it was shown. Not only the theme did not match the rest of the series (seriously, even Los Muertos had a connection), but the so-called plot's execution and action killed my interest, so did the special effects. The opening narration was great, so were the flashbacks and the dream like sequence. I've got nothing against the rest of the cast, but frankly, the male lead would have been better off playing a blind werewolf if you asked me...
½ November 3, 2007
Oddly enough here was a film that had an actual plot, which is what gave it some credence as a nice film. Overall the effects were good but not outstanding, and the ending was anticlimactic.
November 1, 2007
Not interested. I usually avoid horror movies.
½ September 18, 2007
A bad movie. No, a horrible movie, but in a good way. If you take it seriously, you'll hate it; knock back a few beforehand and watch it with some friends, and you'll have a blast.
September 3, 2007
It feels like a good made for tv movie... but I mean that in a nice way.
August 19, 2007
Meh movie could been better but nonethless a good one
August 13, 2007
looks like a good movie
August 8, 2007
i really liked this the best out of all of the 3 i think maybe because it is more modern and the visual effects are better martial arts isnt really my thing but the combination of both vampires and martial arts was suprisingly enjoyable a good watch i recommend
July 24, 2007
this movie sucked ppl! Vampire movies are usually awesome..
I ddnt like this movie but the stroy behind it was amazing..
Unfortunatly, the acting wasnt outstanding..
July 17, 2007
Cheesy but entertaining
June 16, 2007
Filmed in Thailand with awesome Muay Thai scenes!!
June 7, 2007
awesome movie one of thoes movies you can watch over and over again but still love it and its still scary
June 6, 2007
ok ya would not but it with the john capterns vapire fils tho
½ May 6, 2007
My wife pretty much ripped the plot to shreds, but the asian chick in it is hawt so that made up for it... & the fight sequences were ok.

Not really sure why the R rating... or it could be I'm just desensitised to everything these days.
½ April 29, 2007
Not too bad a movie. The plot was a little iffy in parts, but it had some pretty good fight scenes to compensate for that
January 21, 2007
wanna see it i cant wAIT LOL !!!
November 27, 2006
Its okish but nothing like the previous 2 movies.
November 1, 2006
This looks fucking horrible.
September 14, 2006
Sounds soooo enticing, but I must pass on this film.