Van Helsing Reviews

• Dec 03, 2019

good vs. evil with great plot. characters were serious and funny if that can be imagined. must see if you like this type of movie

• Nov 25, 2019

I think Frankenstein's monster was too over the top. Good God man you're not trying to win an oscar! Dracula was pretty awful too! Let's just say that the only decent actors in this movie were the brides. It was bad but entertaining! What a few acting classes would do?! 😒

• Nov 02, 2019

Ignore the critics, A solid storyline, Top notch special effects and plenty of action. A must see for all monster movie fans. Hugh Jackmans performance is solid and Dracula is the perfect mix of intensity and aged eccentricity

• Oct 29, 2019

I think this movie is bada*s Its dark and epic.

I think this movie is bada*s Its dark and epic.

• Oct 20, 2019

A great dark fantasy!

A great dark fantasy!

• Oct 17, 2019

So cheesy, but I still enjoy this film. Maybe part nostalgia and a fondness of Hugh Jackman, but it's an interesting take on the classic Universal Horror characters. Most of the accents are amiss, except Dracula. The ageing CG was hard to look at (Hard to believe we once thought that was good CG) but the movie doesn't take itself too seriously.

• Sep 30, 2019

The CGI was looked very good considering the time in which it was made. The movie was entertaining.

• Sep 27, 2019

A fun thrill ride with a bunch of different recognizable mythos, making the story even more interesting than before

• Sep 05, 2019

Van Helsing for me is a movie which isn´t valued like it deserves, because for the year that was filmed the visual effects are pretty good; for the girl who saw that movie when she was 11 years they were very real. At that moment I was very fascinated with all the movies about vampires or werewolf like twilight or even underworld and when I saw this movie with my father I was really excited. Other reason for watch this movies is when you started to see it you never look away because of all the action scene makes you to stand in front of the screen. I like it because who didn´t want to be a vampires hunter and try to kill Dracula and be part of a secret religious order of the Vatican. The thing that I like more is that in the movie they mix all the clasical monsters stories and made an interesting storie.

• Aug 18, 2019