Vanguard Reviews

Some of the CGI could be better. It was a good action/Jackie Chan movie

Some of the CGI could be better. It was a good action/Jackie Chan movie

• Leonor M
    20h ago

Awesome, love Jackie Chan!!!!

Awesome, love Jackie Chan!!!!

• Gary
    Nov 25, 2020

Expecting a better movie from Jackie Chan, this one was very bad. 1/2 star is above what I really think of the movie.

• Dominica S
    Nov 25, 2020

It was okay just a little fare fetched

It was okay just a little fare fetched

• MFE
    Nov 24, 2020

NOWHERE did it warn us that 90% of the movie was in Chinese!! The English subtitles were in such a light color you could hardly read the translation. Very disappointing. We lasted it out and enjoyed getting to go to the movie theater in spite of it all. The karate/martial arts scenes were entertaining.

• Michael M
    Nov 24, 2020

A Jackie Chan action movie never disappoints and neither did this one. Note that there are some sub-titles, something we missed going in but didn't affect our enjoyment. Jackie gets top billing but really is a supporting character as younger stars provide the majority of the action sequences. A good time was had by all.

• Noel J

A lot of fun, classic Jackie Chan

A lot of fun, classic Jackie Chan

• Bruce S
    1d ago

Best action scenes I have seen in years. Great cast.

Best action scenes I have seen in years. Great cast.

• Rabecca
    2d ago

Jackie Chan still has his humor and skill. I enjoyed the movie

Jackie Chan still has his humor and skill. I enjoyed the movie

• SHAŹŹER
    3d ago

What is an action packed movie! Jackie Chan did an excellent job . Even my husband liked it and he hates movies with subtitles.