Vantage Point Reviews

• 6d ago

The best part is when I realized this film was recorded in Puebla

The best part is when I realized this film was recorded in Puebla

• Sep 15, 2020

Vantage Point has an interesting story which has also a good storytelling method, but it gets ruined by the clunky acting, generic action thriller aspects, including the ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE camera work. This is a shaky cam and cut filled mess. I wonder how the fuck I finished this movie without triggering a seizure. It really is a shame that it's been done like this because I actually liked the concept.

• Aug 07, 2020

The different viewpoints is an interesting concept but is repetitive and the underlying story is only average. Not worth watch to be honest.

• Jun 23, 2020

The way the narrative is handled actually adds to the enjoyment. A great cast do good work with an interesting story.

• Jun 18, 2020

Like action flicks? This one beats them all!

Like action flicks? This one beats them all!

• Apr 18, 2020

Nice gimmick but done badly. Each time there's a new perspective but doles out new info so slowly it's hard to stay with it.

• Feb 02, 2020

I like the direction the movie was trying to take, just seems like they ran out of gas trying to get there.

• Jan 20, 2020

A unique idea for a movie, but ultimately fell short at the ending since it felt like you'd seen everything already. I loved watching this as a kid though

• Jan 04, 2020

A very short story/plot dragged out into an almost unbearably long movie. If I were watching it in a theater, I would have walked out 30 minutes into the film.

• Dec 18, 2019