Vantage Point Reviews

• Jan 20, 2020

A unique idea for a movie, but ultimately fell short at the ending since it felt like you'd seen everything already. I loved watching this as a kid though

• Jan 04, 2020

A very short story/plot dragged out into an almost unbearably long movie. If I were watching it in a theater, I would have walked out 30 minutes into the film.

• Dec 18, 2019

I did enjoy this but I wish we got more of an explanation at the end

I did enjoy this but I wish we got more of an explanation at the end

• Dec 05, 2019

I really wanted to enjoy this movie. The premise and actors involved seemed to promise a well-thought out thriller-- but in the end, the linear story dropped the ball, promising more than it could deliver. The plot ended superficially, only taking the viewer on a skin-deep journey that didn't explain why, who or how the president was being taken hostage. Overall, very disappointing.

• Dec 04, 2019

Well, the film has an interesting story structure and a quite good chase sequence which sort of build towards the climax but is ultimately terribly resolved!

• Nov 16, 2019

A lot of the ideas in this movie are great. The conspiracy, mystery, and concept of telling the story from multiple points of view are all cool. The execution lacks because some threads are far less interesting than others and some of the acting leaves a lot to be desired.

• Oct 14, 2019

I hate it when characters don't do as they're supposed to as in real life. A highly trained (supposedly) secret service agent can't hit a barn door from only a few yards away. Do me a favour. Then a secret service agent turns out to be a traitor - no integrity there then. In the equation there's a kid who we're supposed to believe has had no road sense education. When actors read these scripts don't they possess the capacity to be able to think this is going to be utter crap? I just don't get it. In fact I'm surprised even Torrest Fucker got involved. I'm currently in the process of suing Pete Travis for wasting my valuable time.

• Oct 12, 2019

Intriguing, edge-of-your-seat thriller. I love the fact that the same event is seen from so many different points of view, each POV going a little further in time each time. The ending has a big of a twist, and all plots are tied up with a neat little bow. It also goes by so fast, its over far too soon. I've watched it twice in one month (once with my husband, once with my teenage daughters), and will probably see it again.

• Jan 01, 2018

While it will leave viewers questioning everything they see, the poor execution of the plot leaves Vantage Point forgettable, but still watchable.

• Oct 26, 2017

Not a bad little action/suspense yarn held together by Quaid.

Not a bad little action/suspense yarn held together by Quaid.