Vegas in Space - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Vegas in Space Reviews

March 25, 2013
If Ed Wood or John Waters directed an episode of Lost In Space.......or Pee Wee's Playhouse.
July 17, 2011
This is the worst movie I have ever seen. I usually like crappy movies for their comic value, but this movie is so bad that it does not even rise the the level of ridiculously funny. It is just horrible.
April 19, 2011
So bad - it's not even funny. Atrocious!
February 7, 2010
Ultra low budget film produced by Troma Studios is about a group of Americans in space that are sent to the planet Clitoris to investigate some stolen gems. The planet is inhabited by nothing but "women", mostly just a bunch of drag queens running around in half assed space outfits. Not a horrible film it does earn a pretty heavy cult statsis, but I guess my problem is that it's just not my cup of tea.
½ October 24, 2009
Words can not describe the awefulness that is Vegas in Space.
½ March 22, 2009
I know Troma is famous for their bad movies, but at least they make the bad movies entertaining. I don't know where they were going for this one. The acting was much worse than usual, not to mention the plot. Seriously? This is what they came up with for 1993??
August 29, 2008
very low budget but very good.
April 29, 2008
You either get the humour or you don't.
½ January 28, 2008
Another goofy Troma movie.
October 5, 2007
The best bad movie ever made!
October 3, 2007
This film is responsible for so many sayings in our household "Cool your jets space queen" and "It is a *tired* scene!" are just a couple. It's a bit of a marmite movie - we love it, everyone else I've recommended it to has hated it:) Great if you like science-fiction drag musicals!
September 25, 2007
don't do this without chemical help
September 25, 2007
the most hysterically absurd movie in the whole history of cinema.... if you ever heard the expression "so bad it's actually good", you'll know exactly what it means when you see this... so bad it actually makes it a real Troma classic...
½ September 21, 2007
How on Earth did this movie earn 3 1/2 stars overall out of the 23 people that have seen it?! We would have contests and movie nights with this movie just to see if ANYONE could watch it all the way through without turning it off! It's happened only one time!
½ September 18, 2007
For the love of god never watch this unless you need to punish yourself
½ August 9, 2007
Vegas, space, GlamouRama, and Jennifer Blowdryer . . . what's not to love?
July 28, 2007
It's really campy in a drag queen kinda way. But it's pretty amazing seeing that they shot it all in one apartment.
June 11, 2007
You will the same.
½ July 1, 2006
A camp classic, it took them 9 years to make this movie. Filmed in an apartment!