Vegas Vacation - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Vegas Vacation Reviews

½ October 8, 2017
Watched this movie a million times and still love it! ????????????
September 3, 2017
Certainly the disappointment of the original "Vacation" movies. While there are some good comedic setups it fails to deliver the laughs. The only decent laughs come in the first few minutes of the film with one of them milked a bit too long. At least it didn't make me dislike the characters.
August 24, 2017
This movie is a grower, not a shower. It's funny as heck. If you don't like vacation films that's fine, if you do you should give this one another watch. As for the 'critics', how do they even get paid? They are so bad at their jobs.
August 8, 2017
Still funny and enjoyable to watch even after all those years... I think it's one of the better one along with the Christmas episode. Concentrate closely and you will also realise there are many good lessons learned in the category of gambling.
½ January 26, 2017
An awful sequel in a franchise with an easy formula.theres a few moments of nostalgia seeing the continuing adventures of the Griswolds but this "comedy" is dreadfully unfunny and had lost a lot of the relatable charm of its predecessors.
October 19, 2016
While the film could have used more raunchy humor like earlier films, its still a very enjoyable addition to the series, and a decent final chapter to the story. And no, I don't consider Vacation with Helms and Applegate to be part of the story. That film is a far worse attempt to rely on nostalgia than Ghostbusters or TMNT.
September 17, 2016
One of the favorites from my childhood.
½ September 11, 2016
better than European Vacation, although it losses steam in the last third of the movie.
½ August 30, 2016
Shocking. Only like the least loved of the originals. This one has actual character arcs and genuine moments tied to an overall narrative. Not great, but much improved.
August 30, 2016
Overall a dreadful movie with a really poor plot. I did not find a single thing funny. I would say its a movie that you watch when you want to kill some time.
August 6, 2016
I love this movie; I appear to be in the minority with my opinion, which is what motivated me to make an account and post. I watch Vegas Vacation and Christmas Vacation at least once a year, and the original Vacation and Euro vacation about once every 2 years. These will always be classic movies for me and my family. I used to watch Christmas Vacation as a kid, and now i put like 50,000 christmas lights up with my son and we have a blast. Vegas Vacation is a movie that makes me think of Las Vegas with a fond, nostalgic feeling. I judge movies on how they make me feel; I put the Vacation movies near the top of my list for making me feel happy and laugh. Comedies are my favorite, and in my opinion, this is one of the highly underrated comedy masterpieces.
½ June 24, 2016
,,,¢,,,,¦,,,¢,,,,¦,,¢,,,¦¢,¦â¦...
June 18, 2016
GARBAGE! THIS MOVIE WAS SO BAD
½ June 13, 2016
Pretty crappy movie. I gave this a lower rating than Encino Man and that's saying something.
March 6, 2016
This movie is fun. If you don't think it's fun, you're probably not fun.
February 16, 2016
"Personally I Thought This One Was One Of The Better Ones Of The Bunch"

***

As Far As The Vacation Films Go, You Will Either Like This One Or You Won't. Personally I Thought This One Was One Of The Better Ones Of The Bunch, Though I Was Never Big Fan Of The First One & Not A Fan At All Of The European Vacation Film -- The Christmas Vacation Film To Me Was A C + At Best.

Chevy Chase Was On His Way Down When This Film Hit The Scene & As The Reviews Show It Didn't Help To Boost Him Up Again. Some Think That This Film Was A Great Waste Of His Talent But To Me I Don't Think That Much More Can Be Expect From A Film Like This One.

All & All This Film Will Have A Few Laughs In It & Some Not So Funny Moments In It -- That Were Hoped To Be Funny I'm Sure But To Many Viewers They Just Didn't Deliverer.

For A Comedy Franchise Like This One, I Give This Film A C + (Common) ***
December 24, 2015
Still fun enough for a visit.
December 21, 2015
While not as good as the previous installments, this more family-friendly sequel is still very funny.