Reviews

• Dec 08, 2019

An actually fun telling of the Christmas Carol classic, except of course, it takes place in easter, aaaaand, uh, all the characters are played by talking vegetables. There's a lot of fun humor in this, so it's not all heavy and preachy (which this film does on occasion). I kept wondering to myself though, how vegetables hold anything.

• Nov 15, 2015

One of the funniest things ever put to the screen, An Easter Carol is an enjoyable, lighthearted movie that everyone can have fun with. It features stand-out songs and a good message that goes beyond its religious roots.

• Jul 30, 2012

Very touching and amazing story. one of my FAVORITES.

Very touching and amazing story. one of my FAVORITES.

• Apr 11, 2009

A great twist on the classic tale to help remind children of the true meaning of Resurrection Sunday. I do wish they would have found another way to do the visions without incorporating the angel, but the movie was a good sequel.

• Jan 19, 2009

Eh, I've seen better Veggie movies. It got rather hokey at times, although I did enjoy Rebecca St. James' accent and the "Boids" song (a tribute to The Music Man's "Rock Island", perhaps?). But I wouldn't own it or anything. 1

• Apr 24, 2008

Fun and meaningful. Since it's a take on A Christmas Carol, it's a bit predictable, but it's just fine for kids.

• Dec 31, 2007

• Oct 27, 2007

i love it it teaches u about god and stuff

i love it it teaches u about god and stuff

• Sep 09, 2007

Putting a human/something with arms into a VeggieTales movie was a mistake. If anything, it made the Veggies look worse-off. Christmas Carol was much better.