Vehicle 19 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Vehicle 19 Reviews

July 25, 2016
Not that realistic as Walker seems to play a dim-witted idiot at the beginning, but it gets better in depth of action and storyline as it goes on.
½ July 25, 2016
This is much better than I expected. Ignore the reviews, this is good fun and fast paced. True, in some bits its a bit stupid, but its still fun and Walker is great in the lead role. The whole movie is set in the car, like the brilliant movie Locke, but thats where similarities end between the two movies. This has crashes, killings and explosions!!
½ June 29, 2016
boring needs more action
April 3, 2016
an enjoyable experience but not very memorable
jamrcla
½ March 27, 2016
Just an all round bad movie, I'm a fan on Paul Walker but even he can't save it plus his performance was poor as I think he knew it was an easy paycheck, The action was poor, The car chases are boring, I thought the story was good but apart from that it's pretty bad, They think because of his success in The Fast And Furious films they can put Paul Walker in a car and it's going to be a good film, How wrong they were.
March 25, 2016
I Hate Films Like This.. It Begins With So Much Promise, A Mysterious Beginning That Aims To Draw You In..But!! The Story Quickly Fizzles, It Struggles To Maintain Tension & Their Is A Distinct Lack Of Substance To The Characters Other Than A Bit Of Cliche Performances.
½ March 4, 2016
Vehicle 19 is a disappointing film. It is about an American parole breaker unknowingly picks up a rental car that will tie him to a web of corrupt local police. Paul Walker and Naima McLean give horrible performances. The script is badly written. Mukunda Michael Dewil did a terrible job directing movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.
November 23, 2015
Paul Walker acting in a similar style but doing it much better
½ October 10, 2015
This was not the worst film I have seen for a while (Snow Piercer springs to mind) but it was certainly down there with them. Granted, I switched it off after half an hour as I knew it would not redeem itself. Terrible action sequences, I mean, he's driving a people carrier and manages to flip a BMW into the and flip it over a couple of times during a chase, with the front end of the car? Both he and the hostage seem also to have the worst grip strength ever as the gun they both try to have control of seems inexplicably to fly from their scared, crazed hands at the slightest change of speed. I could go on, but, thankfully didn't with this pathetic film.
½ September 13, 2015
Pretty bad. Paul Walker is good here, as he always was, but the writing is not particularly good, and the plot is filled with more holes than a pound of Swiss cheese.
½ September 2, 2015
By far the worst movie Paul Walker has been in. If you thought his acting was bad in fast and The furious, that was nothing compared to this. The movie all took place in a van and looked like it was all filmed with a GoPro.
August 13, 2015
Couldn't even finish watching it.
August 7, 2015
This is an ok movie if you don't have anything else to watch!! I do missed Paul Walker as an actor!
May 9, 2015
Not one of the best by the late Paul Walker. Sadly, Vehicle 19 is neither well written nor exciting to watch.
April 24, 2015
Interesting concept for a movie. But it was incredibly boring and poorly written. Pass on this one.
April 17, 2015
It was tense and exciting with the sense of disorientation of a stranger in a strange land. Well acted I could keenly feel his sense of frustration and desperation.
½ April 16, 2015
There's a movie out there called Locke starring Tom Hardy and in that movie he's in the car the whole time and well that's a better well written movie then this (Just saying)

The story is about a recently paroled man unwittingly picks up the wrong rental vehicle, having just got off a long haul flight. He soon realizes that he is the target of an entire police force that will use any means necessary to stop him and the tied up female "passenger" he discovers in the trunk, from getting to the courthouse to testify against top-to-bottom local corruption.

I got to be honest here the only reason I watched this movie is because of the sad lost of Paul Walker. I normally do this when a big name star dies and their very last performance you every going to see them in that I normally go searching for the last role so I can see them one last time, and thank god Paul's last role was in Furious 7 and not this movie because Vehicle 19 is seriously not that good.

Vehicle 19 tries to be smart and original and some how comes off a stick in the mood who framed me or who's after me story line that's turning into a cliche now as every movie is doing that.

If you haven't seen my Furious 7 review (Which you should) I already give a little tribute to the late great Paul Walker at his finest, but in this movie he looks like his about to go to sleep feeling bored which is basically me watching this movie. He didn't do a bad job but he didn't do nothing outstanding. Paul buddy I miss you and I respect you as a person but you look like you don't want to be there and I won't blame you on that.

The movie overall tries to do something groundbreaking and something new which back fired.
½ March 13, 2015
This is slow going from start to finish no much action in the film no much to say Paul walker plays a taxi driver running around not know what is going on stay well clear of it i suggest
½ March 7, 2015
A good start to the film but then some unrealistic action scenes led it to a rather uninteresting mid film and a rather abrupt ending.
½ February 16, 2015
Descent action. Hard plot to understand, great action though.