Veritas: Prince of Truth - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Veritas: Prince of Truth Reviews

½ August 2, 2012
I pretty much just stared at Amy Jo Johnson the whole time.
January 28, 2012
I want to see it for Sean Patrick Flanery and Amy Jo Johnson.
December 11, 2011
Poor poor graphics for the animated sections really let this film down. Otherwise, it is a good one to keep the kids amused but not really anyone else. It was a struggle to stay interested and the ending was just way too corny to accept. Overall, if you're above the age of 10, don't bother with this film.
½ December 11, 2011
½ October 25, 2011
Wanted to watch because of Amy Jo Johnson in it, but regretted it, poor, poor movie.
July 24, 2010
My 8 yr old wants me to buy it for him. I'm not gonna waste $ on this. Fine that he liked it. But what can we do. It's from a comic book.
½ June 17, 2010
OHMYGOSH...i dont even know if this movie deserves a rating...but man it was funny watching the lame actors and crappy storyline
January 18, 2010
I want to see it for Sean Patrick Flanery and Amy Jo Johnson.
November 6, 2009
The adventure begins when Kern, a misfit adolescent who escapes into a world of comic book heroes, is challenged to become a hero himself. The 14-year-old is one of the last believers in truth and justice in the demolished inner city of Los Angeles. Kern and his best friend, Mouse, are avid comic books readers whose favorite fictional hero is ?Veritas, Prince of Truth?. Unfortunately, the lack of readership is causing the demise of the comic book. Cancellation of the magazine however cannot go unchallenged by Veritas who decides to prevent his main adversary, Nemisii, from destroying his comic book world by ?entering? the real world. He selects Kern to guide and assist him on his quest. Mouse and Kern find ways to help Veritas adjust to the real world in his search for the ?Biocode? needed to rescue his planet. Marty, Kern?s mother, soon discovers the plot and is reluctant to believe the outrageous story. Veritas, however, convinces her of his honesty and plight and the four of them set out on a quest to save Veritas? world, and find truth for themselves along the way.
November 5, 2009
The 14-year-old of this movie is one of the last believers in truth and justice. As the movie develops, his quest will take him to find it. This is a great movie for kids, highly recommended for toddlers and teenagers.
½ September 12, 2009
Very cheesy family fare. Perfect for a 12 year old. And that is about it. Enough said.
½ August 29, 2009
Um WTF was I watching!!!!! VERY stupid effects and crappy storyline. The storyline wasn't predictable but it was SO STUPID that I felt what I thought of happened should of happened instead of what actually happened because the movie would have been so much better. It is too stupid for adults and I feel kids would be too confused by the movie!
½ August 27, 2009
Such a weird movie....I was like confused throughout the whole thing and like IDK everyone was on drugs. It was strange. I get the message is truth and justice etc. etc. but it's just so unrealistic it's hard to take away such a meaningful message when it's a whole bunch of comic books and bad cgi garbage. Sorry but I felt like this movie came out of the 90's not the 2000's.