A Very Brady Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Very Brady Christmas Reviews

½ January 8, 2008
THEY SANG HIM OUT OF A HOLE! Fun for the whole family.
December 25, 2007
You have got to be kidding me.
December 24, 2007
So stupid it was funny and amusing.
December 23, 2007
A must for die hard Brady fans. The only let down is it's not the "real" Cindy, as she was on her honeymoon. Way to scwew up hiwstory Cwindy!
December 22, 2007
I caught part (more than half) of it on TV and thought it was fine. Not bad, but not exactly good. A little too cheesy - and not in a charming way.
December 22, 2007
its not christmas without this movie
½ December 18, 2007
A holidays staple and a nice look back at the bunch.
December 7, 2007
One of the best family get together christmas movies
½ November 15, 2007
Greg's mustache brings me fond memories of a day when real men wore mustaches. Mind you, he looks like a pussy, but there WAS a time when real men wore mustaches...
November 13, 2007
a very great christmas movie
November 6, 2007
best brady bunch christmas movie ever
November 3, 2007
best brady bunch christmas movie ever made
October 29, 2007
Another film I can watch over and over again. All the family drama of the grown up Brady's which ends in a nice happy Christmas.
½ October 11, 2007
Seen it. Used to love it. Own it.
September 16, 2007
I grew up watching the Brady Bunch but this was a stinkeroo!!
September 10, 2007
my favourite movie to watch at christmas!
August 16, 2007
BARRY, MAUREEN, CHRIS, EVE, MIKE, ROBERT, ANN AND FLORENCE ARE BACK FOR ANOTHER REUNION THIS TIME THE BRADY KIDS ARE ALL GROWN UP EVERYONE IN THE ORIGINAL CAST EXCEPT SUSAN OLSEN (JENNIFER RUNYON) FILLED IN.
July 23, 2007
This show sucks! Stop making movies about it!
July 19, 2007
The Brady kids are brought home from their troubled lives to enjoy some Christmas. There's an aggravating and sappy plot about Mr. Brady inside a building whihc is being demolished. All the fun is gone. I never wanted to see them ending up unhappily. It's a sad affair.
July 15, 2007
Best. Movie. Ever.

I'm waiting for the 2-disc Criterion edition.