V.I. Warshawski Reviews

• Apr 18, 2016

Private investigator must find the killer of a hockey player whose daughter she was asked to look over. Together, Warshawski and the young girl partner up to investigate. Silly plot with unbelievable characters make this action comedy a forgettable mess.

• Jan 28, 2015

I guess I'm one of the few who really liked this movie. There were some great lines in it and I liked the characters. Kathleen Turner did a great job as usual.

• Apr 23, 2014

SUMMARY: A PI get a babysitting job for one of her former boyfriend's.When he ends up dead she gets hired by the daughter to find out who is behind his murder. REVIEW: Even though the plot is weak and the acting could have used some improvement, Kathleen Turner did bring sexiness and good humor to this movie. I Guess it's a decent detective movie but not much here to get excited about.

• Jan 22, 2013

Some of the best character actors in the biz in a pretty dull (although at times thrilling) murder mystery. However, major props for having a heroine that gives as good licks as she takes. Rare to see woman in such roles these days. They're always the victims, but Turner gives a badass performance. This was surprise treat; thank you, Hulu!

• Jan 08, 2013

A contrived experience. Turner has given better performances in other films and the use of a preteen girl as a plot device is a move of desperation from the filmmakers. A bland enterprise.

• Oct 27, 2012

Female private eye goes by V.I. instead of Vicky to get more respect. She tries to pick up a man at a bar but ends up babysitting for him instead. When the man is murdered before pick up, V.I. is on the case. Ok ending if you make it that far.

• May 07, 2012

I must be the only one who just loves this.movie. just a fun film to watch with a bag of recces pieces

• Apr 29, 2012

I laugh my ass off watching this movie, and it's not supposed to be a comedy.

I laugh my ass off watching this movie, and it's not supposed to be a comedy.

• Jan 03, 2012

There's nothing good about this movie. Not even in a quirky 80s way.

There's nothing good about this movie. Not even in a quirky 80s way.

• Jul 10, 2011

Love kathleen turner she is one tough,sassy private eye investigator she did a pretty okay movie.