Vice Academy: Part 4 Reviews

• Oct 27, 2012

When Malathion escapes from prison, she is determined to ruin the police commissioner's wedding. Its up to Vice Academy girls Candy and Samantha to stop her. Unfunny - even for low standards of this series.

• Jul 29, 2010

Elizabeth Kaitan and Rocki Garner unite to form my favourite vice girls tandem. I'm almost certain the music playing when the Commish and Ms Devonshire got together was lifted from the final scene of An Officer and a Gentleman--clever.

• Aug 15, 2009

I watched parts 1-3 because I'm a fan of Ginger Lynn. She has now left the series so why am I still watching? Well I see these films for what they are, cheap, cheesy and shamelessly bad. But they are fun. (In a carry on way) This entry concentrates more on Miss Devonshire and the Commissioner and there wedding plans.Elizabeth Kaitans returns as candy but is very much upstaged by newcomer Rebecca Rocheford as Samantha. Julia Parton also reprises her role as Malathian and sets of to wreak havoc and put a stop to the wedding.To be honest Julia Parton is the best thing in this and is the only thing keeping this film from being total garbage. Turn your brain of and just enjoy.

• Aug 24, 2008