Reviews

• Jan 16, 2015

The action and the suspense was kind of never there but it was just like I expected.

• Oct 08, 2013

Not bad. Kept my interest and kept me guessing.

Not bad. Kept my interest and kept me guessing.

• Jul 14, 2011

She has a dangerous Stalker.Been There, hate that.It's Pick a Flick Friday on LMN, this is tonight's Movie, I have seen it before in 2003, but it's worthy of another viewing.Geez, I need to get a life!

• May 24, 2010

amazing ............................................................

amazing ............................................................

• Mar 05, 2009

i think shannen got lip injections....this lifetime movie did not rock!!!

i think shannen got lip injections....this lifetime movie did not rock!!!

• Mar 03, 2009

pretty good I guess. Typical Lifetime movie

pretty good I guess. Typical Lifetime movie

• May 18, 2008

I thought this movie was brilliant. It is definitely worth seeing in my opinion. Shannen was fantastic in this and the story is quite gripping

• Mar 18, 2008

the beaty shannen doherty on tv movie is very good.

the beaty shannen doherty on tv movie is very good.

• Dec 16, 2007

I saw who the killer was it was a great movie but I saw it coming so that kinda sucked.

• Dec 02, 2007