Viking Destiny (Of Gods and Warriors) Reviews

• Aug 09, 2019

I enjoyed the movie. When I read the description, I thought it was similar to a story my and my daughter's D&D characters are going through. After watching I thought, wow, it's a twisted version of our story.

• Jun 01, 2019

The story line was absolutely disgraceful, the fight scenes are terrible, none of it makes sense and the acting was terrible, the only good thing about the movie was Helle

• May 22, 2019

Honestly everything was wrong about that movie.... Plot, directing,acting....

Honestly everything was wrong about that movie.... Plot, directing,acting....

• Apr 17, 2019

I actually really liked this film. It took a different direction to many carbon-copy Viking movies and the character's felt well developed and each had their own motives as well as weaknesses. Whilst clearly a lower-budget film, the overall look was not 'medieval re-enactors with a camera' and the acting was great. Hopefully a sequel is made to show these characters off more and build the world our further than just Volsung. (side note: it's nice to have some less used Scandinavian names for once like Hakon and Alva - getting bored of everyone being called Ragnar.)

• Mar 27, 2019

Very good movie and acing for the budget I hope they get a better budget & a part 2

• Mar 13, 2019

It is as bad as the Critics say. Very clunky screenplay and wooden acting. Terence Stamp was horribly misused. It does make one appreciate how good Vikings on History Channel is.

• Feb 05, 2019

As if directing and actors had been the first to not believe the potential of the project. Terence Stamp repeats the role of an old wise man already starred in "Elektra" (Rob Bowman, 2005).

• Feb 05, 2019

Awful acting and cliched writing. Only reason i made it through it was because it was like watching a car crash.

• Oct 10, 2018

A bit low budget somewhat entertaining for a night on the couch.

A bit low budget somewhat entertaining for a night on the couch.