Viktor Vogel - Commercial Man - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Viktor Vogel - Commercial Man Reviews

March 30, 2014
Passable German comedy that was already heavily dated when I saw it in 2007.
July 1, 2011
I thought it was rather entertaining and funny:)
June 19, 2011
it's a memorable movie, funny and weird. I personally like it, and the ending is incredible too. Must watch, especially for you whose world close with advertising.
January 18, 2010
Good german movie.

It's not just another Hollywood commedy, I'd like to see more movies with this kind of humor. Even that is has a predictable ending.
January 4, 2009
L'histoire d'une crosse. L'histoire de la pub.
½ December 11, 2008
:rotten: [b][i]I didn't like the film, maybe because I don't understand german humor but anyway, this film doesn't have either anything new to offer or formulaic elements well managed to make a fun comedy... I mean, a comedy that is boring almost all the time doesn't deserve to be recommended to anybody. [/i][/b]
December 9, 2008
The movie isn't good, but it was entertaining and I must admit I laughed even with very stupid scenes.
½ November 13, 2008
I watched it in german could I not like it?
½ August 17, 2008
" Vogel, Viktor Vogel " Hahaha funny !
July 22, 2008
We really enjoyed this flick. The lead character is amusing and the plot is relatively good. Not highly original, but def. very amusing.
½ June 6, 2008
good but the ending seemed like they ran out of film
January 27, 2008
While the movie achieves moments of greatness in its conceptual filming, the plot and script are quite low par-wise. It's a little amusing, however.
½ January 18, 2008
This movie could have been great. Unfortunately the director must have watched far to many foreign movies with bad german voice actors, and ended up making an original film with just as bad voice acting! What a feat!
½ December 10, 2007
omg it was in german. and surprisingly HILARIOUS
December 1, 2007
really good. in german.
½ November 18, 2007
great film..yet bias coming from me. I just love Maria Schreider
½ November 12, 2007
A great film about the biz.
November 7, 2007
How can you not love it?
October 30, 2007