Vincent: A Life in Color Reviews

• May 03, 2018

What a charming spotlight on an eccentric and endearing man. I've been to Chicago many times and enjoyed seeing familiar scenery in the movie. Never heard of Vincent Falk before, but now I'll ask my Chicago friends. It looks like a lot of detective work went into learning about this marginalized man who appears to be a staple tourist attraction. Some interesting camera exposures. Heartwarming story about how an outsider carved a place of welcome for himself putting smiles on people's faces.

• Apr 23, 2018

Wow! This film really captures the essence of a man who is living life to the fullest and impacting so many others in a positive way.. So uplifting. Truly inspirational film!