Vinci Reviews

• Sep 27, 2012

Juliusz Machulski comes back with yet another satisfying crime movie, which tells a story of a very complex heist plan, and the risky actions that all of the participants have to go through. The objective is to steal a valuable painting by Da Vinci (hence the title). However, as it's often proved in those sort of movies, something goes wrong and the team is left with a huge trouble on their hands. Great cast, intriguing dialogues, and a well-written script.

• Feb 16, 2010

Loved the film, Intricately complex story, beautifully covered in the entire film. Its a fabulous Sunday afternoon watch.

• Nov 12, 2009

Nice Polish movie with a simple, but very enjoyable plot.

Nice Polish movie with a simple, but very enjoyable plot.

• Aug 03, 2009

Really good movie - Machulski scores again !! good job !! After all - its a nice story about thief and something really difficult to steal or rather impossible to steal. When I look this one I've got this feeling it's something like Sting and The Score and maybe a little like The Thomas Crown Affair. Really good movie - if u can - watch it !! And got fun !!

• Oct 08, 2008

If want to see a movie with the word "Vinci" in the title, that's the one. Poland has talent. Worth to be seen. Very entertaining. The main actress is splendid.

• May 15, 2008

polish comedy which I watched in China with chinese subtiltes;) ...enjoyable, however nothing fancy about it.