Vipers Reviews

• Jul 17, 2015

This poster is a lie! Tara Reid's hair is never down lol! Anyway, another CGI-filled monster movie that is more interested in personal drama than an action plot. The film is kind of dumb honestly and is so low budget that I thought it was a SyFy original. Anyway, nothing special here anyway.

• Apr 16, 2015

Typical sci fi movie but the plot is alright

Typical sci fi movie but the plot is alright

• Sep 11, 2014

Some GM Vipers escape from a lab and go on a killing spree. Laughable stuff

Some GM Vipers escape from a lab and go on a killing spree. Laughable stuff

• Apr 20, 2014

I actually enjoyed this direct to DVD movie. The acting is not great, the plot is fairly recycled, and the CG is pretty crappy, especially considering they could have used REAL snakes for some of the shots and got the job done. But overall, It amused me enough that I would, and did, re-watch it. The chemistry between the main characters was plausible enough, and the story at least made sense, which is not alway the case for these SyFy original movies.

• Feb 10, 2014

another snake movie huh getting boring

another snake movie huh getting boring

• Dec 01, 2013

A Budget + old-school eco-invasion formula + Tara Reid = I LIKED THIS ONE.

A Budget + old-school eco-invasion formula + Tara Reid = I LIKED THIS ONE.

• Mar 31, 2013

A typical B movie monster movie, that's one of the highlights of the Maneater series (which isn't saying much) I enjoyed it, but I don't think I'd recommend it. It's really not *that* bad.

• Oct 25, 2012

Its a low budget horror film that gives you exactly what you expect from a film that premiered on Sy-Fy ....ridiculous

• Aug 26, 2012

I have mixed feelings. I guess it s okay for it being a low-budget horror film. You will keep looking around for snakes while you watch it.

• Aug 10, 2012

Boring plot, awful characters, slow scenes, and an ending that drags on too long. The film doesn't offer much new compared to the other killer snakes films out there. Simply another dim creature flick from RHI.