Virginia City Quotes
The top Virginia City quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Kerry Bradford: I must go on, this jobs got to be finished.Julia Hayne: I love you darling.Kerry Bradford: That's enough for me. [being told Julia loves him]Kerry Bradford: Some consolation to know that I'm not the first person to be fooled by a woman. [Julia]
- Vance Irby: [to Murrell] I'll give you 10,000 dollars to do a job for me.Julia Hayne: Have you told ME everything?Julia Hayne: You're in some sort of danger aren't you?Vance Irby: I know what this means to you Julia, but you are the one person that can do it [send Flynn to Vance]Kerry Bradford: I never argue with women, and certainly not one with a gun! [with a rifle to his chest]Kerry Bradford: When I was a boy in Ireland, I thought the same way [badly] about Englishmen.
- Vance Irby: Theres a Union spy in town. [speaking of Flynn]Kerry Bradford: I want you, your gold and your friends. [on discovering the secret shipment of gold to the South]Vance Irby: They may get me, but thats not important, its the gold thats important.John Murrell: You should remember doctor, its not the first time I was here. [arriving with a bullit in arm]John Murrell: I'm hoping you aren't thinking of collecting this reward [a bounty is on Murrell's head]Dr. Cameron: What do think this is? a sideshow?
- Vance Irby: 5 million and a thousand miles... [to deliver the gold to the Confederacy in secret]Kerry Bradford: Frankly, I'm not too sure of anything these days. [about Julia Haynes that is]Kerry Bradford: Oh anything, and make it a double. [a drink after seeing Julia on stage]Marblehead: I wonder what she'd do if we had another drink. [picture on the wall of a near nude gal]Vance Irby: What harm can a few southernors do out here [in Virginia City]Kerry Bradford: Don't let him question you, he's [Irby] a Union spy. [speaking to Julia who trusted Irby as a fellow southerner]Kerry Bradford: I believe in predestination.....
- Kerry Bradford: Now Mr. Murrell, your going to tell your boys playtimes over.Kerry Bradford: You stay there, if you behave yourself I may come back and get you. [left her on a tree limb]Kerry Bradford: I wish you would [fall] I fell ten days ago. [fell in love]Kerry Bradford: The interesting thing is what keeps them here.Kerry Bradford: I've been looking on the other side of mountains all my life.Kerry Bradford: I only understand that we must go seeing each other....Julia Hayne: Promise me we won't ask each other questions until we cross bridges and reach the other side.