Virginia Minnesota Reviews

• Feb 20, 2020

not too many movies have earned my shutting them off in the first 30 minutes, but this quickly felt like a real waste of time with over the top attitudes and typical silly indie humor. Someone was playing a guitar, keyboard or banjo around every corner, and this will do as much damage to Minnesotans for incorrect stereotypes as Fargo did. Pretty much a girl flick for millennials. "Mister....off".

• Oct 26, 2019

What a boring and utterly useless movie. I'm from MN and still hated it,

What a boring and utterly useless movie. I'm from MN and still hated it,

• Mar 17, 2019

Tremendously entertaining !! Characters you can endear yourself to, with a story to match. As a bonus, almost a highlight reel of Minnesota scenery. Anxious to see lots more from Daniel Stine and company !!!

• Mar 08, 2019

Beautiful, heartwarming movie with the perfect touch of magical realism.

Beautiful, heartwarming movie with the perfect touch of magical realism.

• Mar 05, 2019

The cool thing about road trips, is that you never know what to expect. I think what Daniel Stine does with this film, is capture the ups and downs of what real friendships are like through those layers of drama, comedy and suspense, that these 2 girls go through. Real life is just that. Moment to moment craziness. The chemistry between the 4 actresses was phenomenal! And the supporting cast was just as perfect! I give a big thumbs up to whoever casted these roles. Incredible talent from up and comers, that I know we'll be hearing more about soon. And lastly, the cinematography, WOW!! GORGEOUS! ð'?ð?»ð'?ð?» I

• Mar 05, 2019

Delightful and magical with strong female leads and rarely seen in films scenery from the great lakes and midwestern scandanavian folklore

• Apr 25, 2018

This movie explores the relationship between 2 damaged girls who after going their separate ways, reunite for a great adventure just minutes from where they grew up. It captures the "Range" mentality perfectly while taking the viewer through a host of emotions. Well shot with engaging dialogue, this an early look at one of the next great storytellers.

• Apr 22, 2018

good script and good characters (especially the robot suitcase) my rating is 3/5.