Vishwaroopam Reviews

• Mar 15, 2020

• Dec 11, 2019

• Aug 20, 2019

The script was just out of this world.Really mesmerizing. Kamal Hassan was a nerd ( over intellectual ).

• Nov 30, 2018

there are some crazy stunts during fight scenes not possible ACCORDING to physics but overall movie is good

• Mar 01, 2018

its an indian movie in hollywood standards......

its an indian movie in hollywood standards......

• Oct 17, 2017

awesome movie made by kamal hassan

awesome movie made by kamal hassan

• Apr 08, 2015

This low rating is because this film is all over the place. It's impossible to pidgeonhole. Some might like that but I though that going from a camp musical comedy to a film about terrorism via lot's of other cliche scenes is a bit daft. The acting was awful and the montages... well these would be funny if you still thought the film was a comedy but I just don't know what it was. I suppose they were trying to pack for all seasons. It wasn't all bad, I mean some parts were fairly gripping but in general, It's a pretty cringeworthy film.

• Nov 15, 2013

Very classy Indian movie with sharp action sequences by Kamal Hassan. The story line was great and very crisp with loads of twists and turns. I wish to watch this movie again but in Hindi not in Tamil with subtitles.

• Sep 10, 2013

Very nice movie saw uncensored version

Very nice movie saw uncensored version

• Jul 17, 2013

This movie is so much better than the over-glamoured so called "action thrillers" of Indian Cinema, almost reaching the mark of Hollywood story telling. Yes, not quite there yet. But, this one's way better that crap movies like the laughable Ek Tha Tiger. Watch it without expectation and be surprised. Smartly written and directed by the legendary Kamal Haasan. Although, it's hard to imagine him has a hard-core spy, but he pulls it out well by keeping away from a Romantic track.