The Visit Reviews

• Jan 09, 2015

Intense AA movie about the relationship between a father & son right before the sons death from aids while incarcerated.

• Sep 12, 2008

The cast and performances were superb. I liked the concept, but I just didn't find myself enthralled by the film.

• Oct 03, 2007

In its own hokey way, The Visit is a testament to the tenacity of the family, particularly the African American family.

• Jun 21, 2007

This is some of the most real, family drama/reconciliation acting I've ever seen. I could see my family and many others I know in it. And the cinematography/shot editing is very good; a good departure from standard Hollywood that uses color, sights, sounds, and music as much as dialogue to link and tell a narrative and get you emotionally involved, put you in the scenes. Very well shot.