Vivaldi (Antonio Vivaldi) Reviews

• Dec 22, 2009

I'm so excited to see this movie... hope it's as good as "Amadeus" but either way I can't wait to see a movie based on one of my favourite composers.

• Dec 10, 2009

Oh, my God!!!....Vivaldi movie!!!...Wonderful actors/actresses in this movie!!!....Yessss!!!!!!

• Nov 09, 2009

Wow this is going to be fun to watch.

Wow this is going to be fun to watch.

• Jan 02, 2009

interesante.. pero no la vi

interesante.. pero no la vi

• Jan 02, 2009

like to see this movie

like to see this movie

• Dec 31, 2008

really very bad and even not funny - the cut is increadibly "amateur", some actors seem to jump from one place to the other (hyperspace?) while other never seem to leave a given location - very very very bad. Thanks Odile again from dragging me there (Paris rue de Lyon theater)