Voodoo Lagoon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Voodoo Lagoon Reviews

August 23, 2011
Not the best horror I've ever seen by any stretch. Australians pretending to be Americans and not doing a very good job of it. A very mediocre story. Not big on scares.

That said, Carmella from Neighbours does get her lady-lumps out in it so it's worth a few quid of anyone's money for that reason alone!!
ScoopOnline
December 19, 2009
One of the greatest Horror Movies with alot of blood and every tiny bit of the Scene after 30 minutes of opening there is a suprise for Horror Fans.
March 22, 2008
Well I enjoyed this film this is a must for all Horror Fans. Its bloody its suspense and contains all occult goodies. Did I mention blood. Oh yes I did.
I recommend this to all Horror Fans.
½ March 18, 2008
oh no, failed completely
½ March 11, 2008
erm. yeah.... would be zero if it didn't have carmella in it. she needed a way bigger part. as of 11/03/08... worst film i've ever seen
February 6, 2008
Zero Stars. Truly awful and not even entertainingly so. That poster is fairly misleading too- there are lots of clothes to be seen.
Colemann
September 18, 2007
I dont believe I really watched this Movie. I m not a Horror Movie Fans, but this was kind of messed up. If you are looking for Violence and Occult stuff. This is for you.
½ September 3, 2007
I would really like to decribe the Scene that amuse the Ladies, but its not at all amusing for Males. Though I may spoil it, so I recommend it under one condition. Fear the Fear itself. And never never tell anyone what you really Fear. Believe me you ll remember my words when you watch it. *Smile*
Liloh
July 30, 2007

A group of college students book a bargain dream holiday to a remote tropical island, little knowing that they have been lured there by the island's evil owner to fulfill an ancient voodoo prophecy. Soon, what appears to be paradise is transformed as friends and siblings are pitched against each other in a desperate fight for survival. Doubt, suspicion and panic splinter the group as each member begins to fall victim to the terrifying reality of their own worst nightmares.

This is a must for all Horror Fans. Its bloody its suspense and contains all occult goodies. Did I mention blood. Oh yes I did.
I recommend this to all Horror Fans.
There are Scenes in the Movie, specially Male Watchers you better watch out. LMAO...