Voodoo Possession Reviews

• Aug 26, 2016

Nice and fun to watch film, I am a fan of Danny Trejo, he is really cool. Thank you.

• Aug 03, 2014

Terrible terrible terrible. I watched every hammy-acted minute. You should not.

Terrible terrible terrible. I watched every hammy-acted minute. You should not.

• Jul 26, 2014

Review: I was expecting this movie to be full of zombies with a totally terrible storyline, but it actually wasn't that bad. The acting was pretty bad and Trejo was only in a couple of scenes, after they had plastered him all over the poster, but the film is watchable, for a low budget independent movie. The monster near the end looked completely ridiculous, but I got the whole Haiti Voodoo magic concept which wasn't badly written. Don't get me wrong, it is pretty corny, but the reason why it is watchable is because there is some sense in what the brother is trying to do. Basically he is trying to find his brother who has passed over to the evil spirit world and he has to fight demons and his sketchy past. It's not the best storyline but I have seen worse. Anyway, if you want a movie t watch in the background then this isn't bad but it's definitely not to be taken seriously. Watchable!  Round-Up: I hired this movie thinking that Danny Trejo was going to be in it, but he's only in a couple of scenes. Most of the movies that I hire with Trejo on the front cover is a total distribution ploy to get you to hire the movie because he is usually is the best thing in it. Its not because he is a brilliant actor, its basically because he usually kicks butt and his movies are so bad that they actually become funny. Apart from that, I haven't heard of any of the actors before so I can't really comment on there previous work or there careers. I personally don't think that I will see the actors again because they weren't that amazing.  I recommend this movie to people who are into there voodoo type movies about a guy trying to find his brother who is tramped in the evil spirit world. 2/10

• May 07, 2014

66% "How do we know we're in voodoo Hell, does it look like the DMV?"-Aiden (Ryan Caltagirone) starts with a strong and disturbing opening, but quickly fizzles out.

• May 04, 2014

If I can submit a no star review I would do it

If I can submit a no star review I would do it

• Apr 19, 2014

VERY misleading! They market it as a Danny Trejo movie when he's hardly even in it!

• Mar 06, 2014

Not really sure what I was expecting, but this was just pathetic.

Not really sure what I was expecting, but this was just pathetic.

• Feb 08, 2014

Voodoo Possession seems promising at its outset, but it ultimately ends up being a piece of overly melodramatic crap without any genuine scares or creepiness.

• Feb 01, 2014

Don't waste your time

Don't waste your time

• Jan 07, 2014

Being from New Orleans, I generally love movies that deal with voodoo. This movie may cause me to never watch another one. To paraphrase a quote from the movie, "We're in voodoo hell, now it's time to make it back." The problem is the movie just stays right there and keeps the viewer with it, in voodoo hell.