Voyage of the Unicorn - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Voyage of the Unicorn Reviews

July 28, 2015
One of my favorite movies of all time. Good for any age. I was happy with both the cast and how they portrayed their characters. I also would not have known it was a made for TV movie if I hadn't looked it up. Well made :)
½ May 9, 2011
I just realized that fantasy films starring any of the Bridges brothers equals high chances of disapointment.
February 27, 2011
I was pretty much wishing it were more like the 10th Kingdom the entire time! It was pretty cheesy and doesn't really require you to know anything about any mythical creatures, cuz they either tell you or ignore what you know.
½ November 17, 2010
This is my favorite movie of all time
February 28, 2010
I bet the book is way better. As a TV movie it was very cheesy and loosely drawn together.
½ February 1, 2010
I really loved this one a long time ago. Maybe I should watch it again someday. Nice placement of several myths and legends.
½ July 17, 2009
Fantasy usually always works for me.
April 24, 2009
good movie.
the only area where it fell back is that most of the movie was so predictable.
December 19, 2008
I love this movie SO much! It's one of my fantasy favourites.
½ October 1, 2008
This movie is awful, terrible, no good--in two words: Beau Bridges. How does this guy continue to find work? "The Voyage of the Unicorn" is based on the book "The Voyage of the Basset" by James C. Christensen, a beautifully illustrated and well written book. This made-for-tv-movie is exactly the opposite of the book; the settings, costumes, the characters themselves... I don't remember Titania being a hippie vampire, or Oberon being some kind of man-beast. The acting is awful, costumes are awful, there is nothing redeeming about this movie. Don't bother renting it, or even reading this review, that's how bad this adaptation is.
½ August 5, 2008
pretty good fantasy movie.
½ August 3, 2008
si vous lavez en francais faites moi signe
July 31, 2008
Very unique little film which looks tacky (and in places is rather) but otherwise is a very interesting and fun. Great to see usually evil mythological creatures being good for once.
½ May 22, 2008
Horrific acting and a dreadful script make this movie unwatchable.
May 5, 2008
I think this movies is good
April 13, 2008
Es una pelĂ­cula liviana y entretenida.
½ January 24, 2008
I remember really liking this movie in sixth grade. You can definitely tell it was made for TV, but enjoyable enough for fans of fantasy movies. Just don't expect something brilliant.
January 6, 2008
Some of the sidecharacters are great- otherwise its plain and childish with laughable cg-effects.
½ January 4, 2008
I only saw the second half and it WAS kinda cheesy....but i kinda like it...
January 4, 2008
So basically, this movie was THE MOST amazing thing I have ever seen. Hahaha SO funny. I'm serious, too. Go Sebby!