W Django! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

W Django! Reviews

½ March 12, 2017
170312: A might painful. Subtle indications this film was influenced by The Dollars trilogy and attempts to be similarly humorous in the buddy theme. Fails terribly at it. Weak story but features an automobile near the end. Enjoyed the Paco character (Donato Castellaneta). Not sure I can really recommend this one, even for western fans.
½ April 18, 2013
Another pretty rare spaghetti!!
½ January 22, 2013
Decent. I could definitely spot the parts of the movie that Tarrantino drew from in creating his version. But I like Tarrantino's version of the story better.
½ September 5, 2009
One of the best Django Movies with the Italowestern Original Antonio di Teffe who only have one Mimic them of a broken Man who is exactly that what a Gunman are it also plays in the very late West and Modern Times break in there is among other Things a Car the Final is one of the best in Italowestern History
August 16, 2009
Fast, exciting spaghetti western. It's more of a straight-up revenge film than 'Django' but, as its own thing, it works just great. Steffen made numerous spaghetti westerns and he was good in just about all of them. He may not be the world's best actor but he certainly has presence. Check it out.