Waiting - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Waiting Reviews

September 14, 2016
There are good moments but it's hard to appreciate a comedy that is so often flat and tonally boring.
August 9, 2016
The average moviegoer will always expect a movie with more boundaries than that of a medium-size restaurant, but there are certainly entertaining jokes and characters even if you can't find the acting to be professional.
June 25, 2016
spot on portrayal of the different personalities behind the scenes of those responsible of your food and dining experience in restaurants. This movie serves up plenty of laughs , especially if you worked in the food game
June 4, 2016
Waiting ALWAYS gets me laughing. Anyone that doesn't like this film doesn't have a funny bone to tickle.
½ May 14, 2016
While it's highly immature and I wasn't always proud when it successfully made me laugh, "Waiting" is one of the few "day in the life of" comedies since "Clerks" that's actually worth watching.
May 9, 2016
There is some funny moments here and there but as a whole it's just not worth your time.
April 30, 2016
Extremely raunchy and gross. But it's wildly entertaining as well.
½ April 20, 2016
Likeable, often amusing and unashamedly immature film about immature people waiting tables at a low-grade US food chain. Sure there's a plot of sorts about self-discovery but if you're a fan of Ryan Reynolds' early smart-ass comedy style, this will be right up your alley.
April 14, 2016
Love this movie. Critics have no idea what a good movie is. They over analyze and miss the pure fun.
April 6, 2016
What? What's up with the terrible ratings?
If you've never worked as a server or in the food industry, you're likely to miss the hilarious portrayal of the characters.
This is one of my favorite movies, I had never heard of Ryan Reynolds before this, and am very surprised it took so long for him to make it where he is today.

Cheesy acting, but the stereotypes are dead on, from the lady that complains at the table, down to the self important restaurant manager.

5 stars from me.
April 2, 2016
This film is a miss in my opinion more of a documentary than a film! Its not that funny either!
½ March 29, 2016
Probably be better if I had ever served tables. I just wanted to punch Justin long in the face for most of it.
March 27, 2016
3/25/2016: A pretty funny movie with an excellent cast.
March 20, 2016
pretty frivken hilarous - though very sexual in nature
March 20, 2016
Team work brings result....
March 11, 2016
While I myself didn't laugh very often in Waiting the characters are surprisingly well developed and interesting with very distinctive personalities, the dialogue was also very well written and sharp, the cast were all picked extremely well as I felt a lot of the characters in this movie matched themselves in real life (Based off of interviews)
Not an extremely funny film by any means but I loved watching it mainly because of its well written characters and dialogue.ÔŽ
½ March 9, 2016
The movie was hilarious, yet also thought provoking. Although I don't think this was the intention, I found myself searching for the reason why behind what made me uncomfortable. This movie is deeper than a lot of people give it credit for.
March 2, 2016
How do you feel about frontal male nudity?
February 27, 2016
One of my old favourites.