Waiting List - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Waiting List Reviews

August 10, 2012
is an engaging film for being unpretentious - a drama is taken lightly. has with many funny moments.
½ July 1, 2012
An interesting sociopolitical satirical commentary in the form of Bunuel. Almost a cuban Animal Farm, this light-hearted comedy uses a messy bus terminal of uncertain escape as a backdrop for many transiting folks with different destinations, hopes and desires. the common dream sequence was nicely done, as were the funny sidetracks like feasting on spam, cats & lobsters...
July 1, 2012
dreams and reality often do not collide... but in desperate situations, perhaps a sweet dream can surface and present new opportunities. how many of us give in to the daily toil?
½ June 9, 2011
"Liste d'attente"
"Lista de espera"
November 12, 2010
I loved this movie! I was engaged with the characters right from the start and surprised at the ending.
April 4, 2009
La liste de espera was broadcasted some weeks ago on belgian television. I'm so happy I didn't miss it, it's a very nice and touching movie. A very good critique of the failure of the Cuban system. Me gusto mucho!
January 24, 2009
aveces la vida nos pone en lugares insospechados en este tipo de situaciones o sale lo mejor de nosotros o sale lo peor, pero cualquier cosa puede pasar
½ October 22, 2008
El sueo socialista en una estacin de guagua. Espejo del Angel Exterminador buuelesco.
October 21, 2008
This film, bizarrely, is really good. As a satirical piece, it has an uncanny ability to mix in light humour very well and craft a delightful movie with all the commercial elements and yet delve very well and in the most subtle but wonderful manner possible, the problems of Cuba in an intrinsic sense. This is my second movie from Cuba, after 'Memories of Underdevelopment' and what stands out is how Cuban films are really intelligent and unlike the direct criticism in American cinema, in here, we see this charm and destruction of elements that show the human kindred among us and display how working within our bailiwick is neither counter-constructive but instead is right. Really good. The allusion to Bunuel's "The Exterminating Angel" was wondrous too, especially as it nears the end and it hits well.
½ May 10, 2008
No me encanta, perro me gusta.
A very strange movie, but i liked the fact that i saw it when i did. There are some kinks that could of been worked out in the movie, but it's still a pretty good movie to see if ur up to it. I was surprised to some existentualist qualities in the film, and the ending is still hard to follow after rewinding it five times to understand what was going on. It has a lot of comedical satire, and in the end, that's what kills it.
May 6, 2008
lo mismo que pasa en liniers desde hace 30 años con la linea de colectivos 174...
November 1, 2007
Hilarious! Porukka on jumissa kuubalaisella linja-autoasemalla ja odottaa poispääsyä.
½ October 26, 2007
Funny, touching movie about a bunch of disparate people stuck at a bus stop in the middle of nowhere in Cuba. And it all makes sense in the end.
½ September 15, 2007
If you want to know the reality of Cuba and the dream it bring this movie is perfect. Me gusto mucho.
½ August 14, 2007
Magican realism in a movie, boundaries between reality and surreality are so thin!
July 28, 2007
Magico, surreale, ma non troppo distaccato dalla realt per diventare compleatmente onirico o di un buonismo eccessivo. Perch, alla fine, le persone possono essere buone, creare legami forti con sconosciuti, ma non dimenticano mai dove vanno e dove dovrebbero andare. Per chi crede che ogni tanto bisognerebbe prendere una direzione differente, o soltanto immaginarlo!
½ July 5, 2007
Veldig morsom og bra film, der alt foregr p en bussholdeplass. Hva kan skje nr bussen ikke kommer? Filmen skildere hvordan livet tar til og folk p holdeplassen blir kjent med hverandre og forandrer seg etter opplevelsen. Verd se.
June 22, 2007
Hilarious, cuban flick. If you're hispanic and love foreign films, this is a must see. Very intelligient movie.
June 11, 2007
Comique, sensible, du bon cinma cubain !