Waiting to Exhale - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Waiting to Exhale Reviews

November 23, 2012
this movies was good i need to lokk at it again
August 28, 2012
Men suck. I think that's the message of this film.
August 27, 2012
Waiting to exhale has fresh script and a great sound track. I really enjoyed the balance of good humor and serious depth of the story that unfolded.
Althought a Typical chick flick, it's highly anticapated debute wasn't worth the hype. If your needing a good cry heres the movie. Whitney Huston is spectacular!
½ August 16, 2012
This opened the door for black women and their friends sharing their feelings about relationships.
August 7, 2012
bernidine sets her x husbonds car on fire with all his shit in it. then sells all the rest of his shit for $1. thats revenge.
August 3, 2012
This movie is super. Angela Bassett really steals the show.
August 3, 2012
This movie is super. Angela Bassett really steals the show.
July 3, 2012
[REWATCH] Haven't seen this in @ least 10 years. Still holds up! Good movie!
½ May 22, 2012
While the soul-pop flourishes slightly redeem the story's tepid boorishness, it's still suitably crass and ugly.
April 21, 2012
Loved watching this movie with my sisters! Haha!
April 17, 2012
way too much sugar....
April 14, 2012
i watched this when I was like 15 years old and I don't know y
April 9, 2012
I love it when she sets the car on fire...
April 8, 2012
own this a very good moive
April 2, 2012
"Now I'm a keeper at the damn zoo."
½ February 28, 2012
Sure, this movie's hating on men big time, but I still loved it!
February 22, 2012
Sex and the city for black women. Whitney got some acting lessons that's for sure. I liked the music more than the actual movie. Angela Bassett's character/story is the most interesting IMO.
February 20, 2012
Weak film, waste of acting talent by wonderful actresses like Angela Bassett, and a brutal waste of an excellent soundtrack by Babyface.
½ February 2, 2012
a great film and a great cast. The message here is...friendship... above all else. A theme that really rings home with me. Very well done by the wonderful Forest Whitaker.
November 21, 2011
better then i thought it would be