Waitress - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Waitress Reviews

April 14, 2014
a nice story, loved the ending.
March 30, 2014
Odd movie but good for her for taking hold of her dreams!
½ March 27, 2014
Agridulce historia que sale de los clichés del género de chick flicks.
½ March 8, 2014
sorry, this movie was terrible.
March 4, 2014
Keri Russell is fantastic, this is one of my favourite movies, dry and whacky humour!
February 27, 2014
a very odd mix of campy and romcom. i like the story and the message, but everything that happens in the meantime to get you there left me wanting
½ February 23, 2014
Waitress proves that a simple story doesn't necessarily mean a boring one.
February 9, 2014
The only believable part is her going gaga for the baby. It breezed over a great many things. Sad learning about Adrienne Shelly.
January 27, 2014
Well it was ok. Definately nothing special but Nathan Fillion is always worth a star or two. The second half was definately better than the first. A bit quicker pace helped but did not solve all its problems.
December 16, 2013
My Favorite Comedy Film Is 1933's Duck Soup.
December 14, 2013
It has Nathan Fillion in it!
½ December 9, 2013
Jenna (Keri Russell) trabalha como garçonete e sonha em juntar dinheiro suficiente para que possa largar Earl (Jeremy Sisto), seu marido prepotente e controlador. Ela possui o dom de fazer tortas especiais, as quais são inspiradas pelos problemas e circunstâncias de sua vida. Entretanto uma gravidez inesperada muda seus planos, fazendo com que ela se fortaleça ao decidir escrever cartas para o bebê que espera.
November 30, 2013
It wasn't a very interesting movie at all and I kept praying for it to just end! Boring and mundane, with an all too simple story. The only things i liked were the pie-making and Andy Griffith's character. Keri Russell's acting was bad. This movie is nothing special.
October 15, 2013
Loved it!, this is an authentic and solid drama with strong performances, especially from the deliciously charismatic Keri Russell.
October 9, 2013
This is an excellent movie. Adrienne Shelley did a wonderful job with it and also managed to play one of the greatest roles in it. Keri Russell was absolutely fabulous in her role and Cheryl Hines was hilarious. This movie is a must see and will not disappoint!
September 18, 2013
I'll see it tonight , I have High hope about it
September 13, 2013
A beautiful film! Genuine characters with real life touch!
½ September 8, 2013
Satisfying, funny script, and a familiarity here that draws you in, and a sweetness that shines thru.
You know these ppl.
It works.
What puts it above a lifetime movie is the strength of the grounded characters in the script, and the firm but light touch of writer director Adrienne Shelly.
Almost perfect.
3.5 daily menu specials out of 5
August 26, 2013
One of my favorite movies because it shows that two different people can have something nice happen out of the bad. I really love Andy Griffith in it, because the only character that I really know him as is who he played in the Andy Griffith Show.
August 10, 2013
A bittersweet, quirky, and funny little indie film with some sad as well as happy moments.