Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price Reviews

• Aug 21, 2018

gives a Real view of Hell-Mart - what the very greedy Walton family has done is basically left a scorched earth policy across America - wiping out the Mom and Pop stores -Main St USA - The centers of communities just wiped out - and their stuff is not as cheap as you think....cheaply made ...yes....

• Nov 27, 2016

Impressive work on gathering the stories for this film.

Impressive work on gathering the stories for this film.

• Oct 24, 2015

Makes you never want to shop at Wal-Mart ever again.

Makes you never want to shop at Wal-Mart ever again.

• Jun 08, 2015

Not the documentary I was expecting, it was much better. This film contains an unbelievable level of fact and detail. Truly a must see doc!

• Jan 23, 2015

Wal-Mart is evil. I don't shop there out of principle. I believe in paying for things so that employees get paid fairly. I'm so glad to see that communities are fighting back. What is most saddening is that Wal-Mart could easily fix all these problems. All they'd have to do is for the people at the top to reduce their abundant salaries just a little and use it to increase employee salaries and everyone would be better off. Unfortunately, the Walton family and all the higher ups they employ seem to suffer from the sickness of greed and money, where even though they have billions, they are afraid to death to lose that money and are forever on a mission to get more. Wal-Mart disgusts me and I hope more of them get shut down. Part of the beauty of the US is that we have power as the public and we need to do our civic duty and hold these corporations responsible.

• Nov 06, 2014

I knew that the Walmart top echelon was greedy and corrupted but my God, I had no idea to what extent until I saw this revealing documentary. Interviews with ex-Walmart managers that expose the corruption behind this giant retailer. This family for years has ranked on the top 20 of the world's billionaires; now see how they truly made their wealth.

• Sep 11, 2014

Un completo repaso de la gestión de Wal-Mart en la relación con cada uno de sus stakeholders, dando cuenta de que la minorista falla con cada uno de ellos. Demostrando así ser, sin lugar a duda, una empresa sin ningún tipo de interés por cumplir cabalmente con la Responsabilidad Social que se espera de ella.

• Aug 05, 2014

Definitely doesn't put Americans in good light

Definitely doesn't put Americans in good light

• Jul 22, 2014

An All-American Icon, Based In The Heart Of The USA, Rips The Heart & Soul Out Of Others Business Model. Competing Purely On Price, This Doco Brings To Light The Mammoth Power Of A Retail Business That Takes No Prisoners & Rather, Just Prefers To Own Everything.

• Jul 05, 2014

it is a sad reality that Wal-Mart is the living example of decadence in this country,and to see stories about abuse,discrimination,greed,murder etc...it just makes it even worse! i was really glad to see people fighting against the system by not letting wal mart get in their communities,very nice job.interesting ans powerful message in this documentary.