A Walk on the Moon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Walk on the Moon Reviews

April 19, 2012
I wanna see dis so bad
April 15, 2012
This movie is about a woman who has second thoughts about her married life when she meets a handsome t-shirt salesman. A Walk on the Moon is a great movie which touches a lot of morality subjects that are super relevant to our society today. Today there are too many adult people acting like teenagers and letting themselves get sucked in to the vortex of the irresponsible and untied life. A part of maturing is realizing that you can't do whatever you want whenever you feel like it, you have to consider the people around you when you're making important decisions and you must not be reckless. I think this movie teaches some great lessons about immaturity and loyalty. It teaches about responsibilities and what happens if you abuse the responsibility you have. I love Liev Schreiber and Viggo Mortensen, and they're really bringing the best to this movie.
Naughtia
April 15, 2012
March 5, 2012
I really enjoyed this movie... Viggo and Diane Lane were fantastic.... The feel of the movie exuded the late 60's which set the movie off and made it fun and sexy. Just a great movie... really well acted and scripted!
January 27, 2012
Performance was really good, but couldn't figure out the finishing ! How did it end ???!!
January 11, 2012
This was a small film, that wasn't heavily promoted, but it is an excellent film, that I do recommend! Diane Lane, is as beautiful and talented, as always. Liev Schreiber gives a wonderful performance, as well.
October 16, 2011
A good movie about a woman on her yearly summer vacation with her husband and two kids and her mother-in-law. Marty can only start at the cabin on the weekends, during the week he goes back home to NYC to work as a TV repair guy. While he is gone Pearl finds herself falling for the blouse man played by Viggo. the night of the moon landing Pearl and Walker have sex in his van. This begins their love affair.
½ September 20, 2011
Human weakness to chase desire in a moral illusionary world ...... A Walk on the Moon
½ July 18, 2011
liev's perfrormance was mind blowing in this one, I've seen this after diane's "unfaithfull" so wasn't much of a surprise
½ July 11, 2011
I first watched this film when I was in my mid-teens and I think it impacts people differently depending what point in their lives they watch it. I related more to the teen age girl in the film. She is a brilliant actress. I think this film shows each family's perspective well. The film is not so much about the mother but about how her actions affect everyone. It is about the mother's sexual awakening but also about how she realises what is truely important in life.
½ June 26, 2011
It was a pretty good movie!
½ June 2, 2011
Seductive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 16, 2011
I had never heard of this film until I was given it on DVD. A very sexy Viggo Mortensen and Diane Lane at her best fighting the conventions of what is expected of of a married woman with kids during the Summer of Woodstock. A lovely film, well acted.
April 23, 2011
My husband and I really liked it. Diane Lane and Anna Paquin are superb in this movie.
½ January 20, 2011
bueno que a esta mujer todos los directores le vieron cara de caliente? nuevamente, bueno, primeramente encarna a la ama de casa que empieza un torrido romance con el galan random que conoce y todo es bien romantico y bonito porque son los 60s y luego llega el marido y se arma la tension y asi... es como que la de Unfaithful (2002) de Adrian Lyne pero ubicada en lso 60s y en lugar de fajonearse en baƱos y libros lo hacen en una vagoneta VW hippiosa, las cascadas y en medio de Woodstock.

Sale el Rey tomatero de LOTR : Viggo Mortensen como el hippie seductor, Diane Lane como la ama de casa cachufas y alguein que me cae muy bien: Liev Schreiber en modalidad Papa en aprietos.

esta 2, 3 !
January 18, 2011
Very surprised. What an amazing movie! Unbelievable chemistry between Diane Lane and Viggo Mortensen! Amazing characters, great story, lovely time scene. It was a pure joy to watch this film. Very good casting, good storyline, good acting. I must say Anna P. was incredible and Liev S. is crazy sexy in this movie. Very glad I watched it.
December 31, 2010
terrible...just absolutely terrible
December 1, 2010
despicable extra-marital relationship!!!
November 28, 2010
its more of a chik fik type film