Walker, Texas Ranger: Trial by Fire - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Walker, Texas Ranger: Trial by Fire Reviews

November 14, 2016
Not good way to end movie -sucked
October 10, 2016
I.
Would. Like. To watch this.
½ November 2, 2015
*This review contains spoilers, but any fan of Walker Texas Ranger shouldn't bother even watching the film at all.*
Terribly edited film based on the 90's Chuck Norris show, trying too hard to look exciting with the action sequences sped up and bad cgi bullets and gunfire as if they're trying to turn it into The Matrix.
Also, the ending is terrible as the last scene is literally seeing one of the main characters of the main show being killed off suddenly.
½ September 19, 2014
Respectit Chuckille muutamasta potkusta ja japista, muutoin todella väsynyttä.
July 19, 2014
Chuck Norris is awesome! His hat got bigger in every season of Walker, Texas Ranger
March 4, 2014
Boycott, proceeds funds homophobic lobbying.
January 24, 2014
Though Chuck Norris' efforts are enjoyable, they're not what the creators of this movies were hoping for. It makes the movie seem like more of a comedy than an action movie which Mr. Norris is highly notable for attempting. But in a way, Trial by Fire can please some people, somehow.
May 2, 2013
i love this movie!!!
December 7, 2012
texas ranger is the man
March 16, 2012
My life is ruined! Please please please, continue on! I need to know what happens! I am 14 years old & this show is everything too me. When I watched the movie, I bawled my eyes out bc of Alex :\ please continue this movie.
January 16, 2012
ive seen it i just want to watch it
May 30, 2011
I enjoyed 7 great years working on this show doing the little things needed.
December 15, 2010
As much as everyone loves chuck norris, I believe I have seen my life time quota of walker texas ranger
October 30, 2010
While this film contains the spirt of WTR that we all know and love from the series, it is a dull film with little action, and contains and ending which is insulting to the viewers.
April 11, 2010
i want to c it was it good
½ February 3, 2010
i just watched trial by fire andit was agreat movie. iwould score it a 10. greatmovie hope a sequel comes out . can't get enough of walker texas ranger
½ December 9, 2009
Boring and stupid, enough said. :D
May 23, 2009
Chuckkkk Norriss must see.
May 15, 2009
the words at the end of every walker: texas ranger episode are not, in fact, the credits. they are the people who died in the making
½ April 19, 2009
Looks like it was made in '92, but it's '05.