Walking Across Egypt - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Walking Across Egypt Reviews

November 27, 2016
best movie I've ever seen
½ May 13, 2014
Nothing bad. A good film, despite sentimental, made for television. Ellen Burstyn and Jonathan Taylor-Thomas are a great due. Fresh.
½ May 13, 2014
This movie is great, full of inspiration and hope. Yet sometimes it does so too much, making the story somewhat corny. Overall the actors are really good, though, and the story is both dramatic and funny. And it's really good, so I recommend it.
May 13, 2014
A movie where a widow applies the word of god to her life
½ May 13, 2014
A good film about morals and doing the right thing. Excellent performance here from such an unknown actor. Very entertaining; it has good comedy and should be seen by more teenagers.
May 13, 2014
if you want a movie with a real life twist this is for you.
May 13, 2014
Really love this movie-an older widow takes the scripture seriously. A juvenile in a detention center is forever changed because of the widow's action. This movie is humorous at times, works through real life challenges and has a great moral content. I want to see it again and cannot find it.
½ May 13, 2014
good vehicle for ellen burstyn
½ May 13, 2014
Good performances, especially from Ellen Burstyn. It?s a good story, a little predictable but very well done. Burstyn pulls it all off though with her warm and well developed character.
May 13, 2014
aww! this movie sounds soo good! i wanna see it soo bad! :D i love JTT!
½ May 13, 2014
I had never heard of this movie. The movie is somewhat predictable and not very complex, but cute. It's a great family movie. It was a good heartwarming story about forgiveness and second chances.
May 13, 2014
The BEST movie EVER (L)(L)(L)
May 13, 2014
This is my favorite movie
very touching...(sniff, sniff)
May 13, 2014
this movie touches my heart because it reminds me so much of two boys who lived in my house for a few months. It is an excellent movie!!
May 13, 2014
Loved the movie. I have it in my collection
May 13, 2014
LOVE this movie, It has such a powerful message in it, and JTT is pretty cute in it too. LOL
½ May 13, 2014
A very suprising movie that isn't too preachy but contains an excellent moral. The acting and plot are good enough to make the story entertaining while also allowing for the overall moral of the story to be exposed. A good movie for a family night. Nothing that will offend anyone.
May 13, 2014
it may seem a little corny but, it was a really good movie over all...