Walking Across Egypt Reviews

best movie I've ever seen

best movie I've ever seen

• Lucas M Super Reviewer
    May 13, 2014

Nothing bad. A good film, despite sentimental, made for television. Ellen Burstyn and Jonathan Taylor-Thomas are a great due. Fresh.

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    May 13, 2014

This movie is great, full of inspiration and hope. Yet sometimes it does so too much, making the story somewhat corny. Overall the actors are really good, though, and the story is both dramatic and funny. And it's really good, so I recommend it.

A movie where a widow applies the word of god to her life

A movie where a widow applies the word of god to her life

• May 13, 2014

A good film about morals and doing the right thing. Excellent performance here from such an unknown actor. Very entertaining; it has good comedy and should be seen by more teenagers.

• May 13, 2014

if you want a movie with a real life twist this is for you.

if you want a movie with a real life twist this is for you.

• May 13, 2014

Really love this movie-an older widow takes the scripture seriously. A juvenile in a detention center is forever changed because of the widow's action. This movie is humorous at times, works through real life challenges and has a great moral content. I want to see it again and cannot find it.

• May 13, 2014

Good performances, especially from Ellen Burstyn. It?s a good story, a little predictable but very well done. Burstyn pulls it all off though with her warm and well developed character.

• May 13, 2014

The BEST movie EVER (L)(L)(L)

The BEST movie EVER (L)(L)(L)

• May 13, 2014

I had never heard of this movie. The movie is somewhat predictable and not very complex, but cute. It's a great family movie. It was a good heartwarming story about forgiveness and second chances.