Walking The Halls - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Walking The Halls Reviews

½ September 10, 2016
Top 10 Lifetime flick, maybe top 5 ??????
January 10, 2015
I really want to see
June 14, 2013
Very entertaining film. I had some issues with the plot in re to the really good girl Casey played by Caitlin Thompson joining a prostitution scheme. The plot in re to this moves way too fast in my view. But still a decent film as a social commentary. The film does show what can happen when parents do not know what is going on in their kid's lives. The plot is basically predictable, but does have a few high points. There are no real great performances here, but Thompson turns in a good performance as Casey. The film is worth seeing as a pure social commentary on what is going on in many public high schools.
March 8, 2013
Overall an enjoyable movie, good subject matter in this day in age.
January 25, 2013
Ain't wow, cheesy kind of movie, 1/5
½ November 10, 2012
A bit predictable but kept you watching because you were rooting for the main character(s).
½ August 6, 2012
well, everything is possible to happend. She never thought she would get into it but she did, life is scary sometimes. The movie was really good, it was sad, I felt sorry for Amber, she really wanted to believe that the pimp was in love with her but he couldn't possibly be. Cassie, I guess it was just bad timing which made her get into all of it.
January 15, 2012