Walking With Prehistoric Beasts Reviews

• Dec 27, 2017

Animation isn't as great as Walking with Dinosaurs but it's interesting to see creatures after the dinosaurs that no one has heard of and an insight to what life was like during that time.

• May 31, 2017

With better visual effects, introducing us to previously unknown creatures, and even going the extra mile to create a central theme around one creature in each episode, Walking with Beasts is in my opinion, even better than Walking with Dinosaurs. 9/10

• Apr 20, 2014

Another great Dino feature. This one definitely ranks among the finer documentaries such as chased by dinosaurs, but at times it does over-extend itself a little bit.

• Sep 28, 2013

Informative, and entertaining storytelling. The sequel truly can be superior to the original.

• Sep 04, 2013

It is really interesting!

It is really interesting!

• Jun 07, 2013

is not as great like walking with dinosaurs but stills gotting the same visual charm of the original series

• Apr 01, 2013

A really fun experience from the legendary BBC company. I've known about these Walking With series ever since 2003.

• Feb 11, 2013

I think this is the final series to the walking with series i liked the way how they showed how mammals came after dinosaurs and the dinosaur extinction.

• Mar 11, 2012

It's not as great as Walking with Dinosaurs, but it's still very entertaining and has some nice CGI effects and stories.

• Jun 20, 2011

Like its amazing predessor this series is a beautiful a loving recreation of the Prehistoric world with fantastic effects work for television. We see the amazing creatures that lived between the extinction of the dinosaurs and the dawn of man