Wall Street Quotes
The top Wall Street quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Gordon Gekko: Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.‐ Submitted by Dutch E (3 years ago)
- Bud Fox: That is horseshit! You step out that door and I am changing the locks!‐ Submitted by Melanie D (3 years ago)
- Gordon Gekko: Greed Is good.‐ Submitted by Alex K (3 years ago)
- Gordon Gekko: The most valuable commodity I know of is information.‐ Submitted by Nusfish K (4 years ago)
- Gordon Gekko: Money never sleeps, pal.‐ Submitted by Felipe S (4 years ago)
- Lou Mannheim: The main thing about money, Bud, is that it makes you do things you don't want to do.
- Bud Fox: I'm tapped out Marv. American Express' got a hit man lookin' for me.
- Bud Fox: Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel.
- Gordon Gekko: The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms, greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge, has marked the upward surge in mankind and greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA. Thank you very much.‐ Submitted by Neptune F (5 years ago)
- Gordon Gekko: Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.‐ Submitted by Tyler C (5 years ago)