Reviews

• Sep 07, 2021

Although good entertainment, this lacks the spark of the best Wallace and Gromits. The story simply possesses too many similarities to The Wrong Trousers and renders Wallace a thoroughly unlikeable character with no real arc to speak of.

• Oct 25, 2020

Just as good as gold and silver

Just as good as gold and silver

• Oct 14, 2020

It's a long way from the pants-wettingly funny Wrong Trousers. Park seems to have traded in his patented gentle humour for something much nastier, and beyond that run out of ideas. Shame.

• May 01, 2020

I have very heavy nostalgia of this one coming out, it originally came out on Christmas day of 2008 and I decided to re-watch it same with the others and it's still really fun to watch.

• Apr 08, 2020

While not as good as the previous adventures they've had it's still a joy to watch!

• Feb 20, 2020

Amazing movie,recommend it to everyone

Amazing movie,recommend it to everyone

• Apr 21, 2019

Love Aardman, incredible work

Love Aardman, incredible work

• Jun 16, 2018

I love everything Wallace & Gromit, they can do no wrong honestly. This was their shortest outing, basically the length of a half hour show. This is how you do kids oriented entertainment, without the lazy writing filled with fart and burp jokes just for cheap laughs(I do like a good one here and there don't get me wrong).

• Aug 08, 2016

Not sure this is quite as good as the previous 3 entries. Goes for too many in-film gags and references and tries for a darker black humour approach which had my 3 year old mostly lost. Still some fun to be had and my son has loved watching these Wallace & Gromit films but this is the relative low-mark.

• Jan 09, 2016

this move is my bakers dozen and has a great story to it.

this move is my bakers dozen and has a great story to it.