Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Reviews

½ June 17, 2017
Highly emotional and touching, Wallace and Gromit proves that stop motion animation is still not dead.
½ June 8, 2017
Love these classic characters.
June 1, 2017
Wonderful stop-motion animation and a fun adventure make this film a worthwhile experience for the family.
½ May 27, 2017
Story:7|10
Visuals;7|10
Characters:7|10
Overall: 7|10(The Definitive "Good" Movie).
½ April 9, 2017
This is a great movie
April 3, 2017
Not really my thing. Didn't really find it very funny.
½ March 28, 2017
A normal kids show, maybe because it's British but the humor is a bit weird. Also, don't like the humans...the dog is smart tho~
March 24, 2017
Great stop-motion animation, weak script though
March 20, 2017
Felix and I love a bit of Wallace and Gromit, I'd been holding this one back because I thought it might be a little scary though. It is, but in that fun hide behind the pillow way, my 4 year old kind of enjoyed the scary bits and laughed along at all the rest. Such attention to detail in some of the minor gags for the parents, a really great farewell to some great characters.
½ March 15, 2017
Once again, Nick Park delivers a satisfying and risk-taking adventure featuring the pair we all know and love. However, I think it would have worked better as a half-hour short.
January 21, 2017
The one word to describe this movie is AMAZING.
November 1, 2016
The British public have taken wallace and gromit into their hearts and have given nick park an excuse to play with plasticene for the last 25 years and thank god we have. Critics and anybody else wanting to sound smart will point out lack of depth but thats not what Wallace and gromit is about. This is something that will sit you down with a cuppa and point out that if mankind can produce something this colourful we haven't all turned into a bunch of philosophers. Hilarious,absorbing and stunning, these are words you use to describe a masterpiece, I'm going to say it, cracking film!
½ October 29, 2016
One of aardmans best films yet, not as good as Chicken Run, but still amazing
½ October 22, 2016
Might feels way too much like Beauty and the Beast in the midst of a Vegetable and Wallace and Gromit short film (which It would've worked better as) but it's still enjoyable for any Wallace and Gromit fans.
October 13, 2016
This wonderfully creative animated feature deserves top ten status
½ August 22, 2016
A lighthearted comedy, this movie is very good, even when compared to live action films. The clay animation is excellent, and the filmmakers really know what they're doing.
August 19, 2016
The masters of stopmotion and comedy has returned in this great film to entertain and amaze you!
August 14, 2016
Brilliantly animated, funny and sometimes exciting, the Oscar-winning Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit serves as a successful film adaptation of Aardman's dynamic duo as well as a fun parody of 1930's/1940's horror films (most notably The Wolfman).
July 12, 2016
The beginning was interested but it got dull after that..