Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Reviews

July 12, 2016
The beginning was interested but it got dull after that..
June 21, 2016
Stop moion is not a great thing but the thoughout the movie is EPIC!!!!
June 20, 2016
Well-animated and fun for the whole family.
½ March 29, 2016
With the great Wallace and Gromit at the helm, The Curse of the Were-Rabbit is both wonderfully witty and delightfully eccentric that appeals to nearly everyone - in a good way.
March 26, 2016
A super fun and intelligent animation comedy for all ages. Wallace and Gromit sure will make you laugh.
March 21, 2016
The Wallace and Gromit formula did not translate well into feature film, but it was entertaining and very well animated.
March 1, 2016
This will forever be the best movie.
½ February 26, 2016
Of all the Wallace and Gromit films, I felt like this one was trying very hard to be a crowd pleasure, but really I love this movie just the way it is. It's probably the most imaginative and funniest of all the Wallace and Gromit films yet.
½ February 20, 2016
Oh, I used to like watching W&G so much.
February 5, 2016
this movie has alot of laughs in a very short running time.
½ January 16, 2016
Can't go wrong with this pair - innocent fun, with a unique charm about them.
½ January 10, 2016
Quirky, delightfully animated, extremely fun and thoroughly enjoyable, The Curse of the Were-Rabbit is a stunning and a must see stop-motion animation joy ride.
November 19, 2015
Critics get such boners over these Aardman films because they are so well crafted, literally. Well they are boring as shit too, and are clever in a smart way, not a funny or entertaining way.
November 3, 2015
Absolutely amazing animation. Definitely deserved the Oscar.
Someone arson around
October 19, 2015
Get Ready for Wallace and Gromit's biggest adventure since A Close Shave! Review by Logan Cornn.
½ October 17, 2015
Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit is an immensely enjoyable, charming, endearing and just such a wonderful film filled with exquisite animation, such lovable characters, very good plot and some goofy humor. The third act isn't as great, but this is still one of Aardman's very best movies with entertaining and humorous results. It also has a big heart and it is just so lovable in almost every regard.
September 12, 2015
I loved this growing up. I'm not sure what else to say. I just advise it for kids.
½ September 2, 2015
A rewatch really changed my standpoint on this film. Its not as good as I remember. Sure the stop motion and sets are amazing. But its pretty underwhelming. The story is a pretty basic transformation story and I love me some transformation. Its a bit too silly for my taste too which is saying a lot. There is still tons of good jokes and its creative....
It just feels it lacks the punch the short films had. And those I've watched more often then this. Oh well still good.
September 1, 2015
A childhood favorite that even my future kids will enjoy.
August 28, 2015
A cracking film that continues the charm and humour that Wallace and Gromit is known for.