Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Reviews

August 2, 2017
It's an wondurful story, with lots of twits, funny and inventive characters and moments as well, and I just love that it is in Stop Motion!

|7,9 out of 10|
½ July 23, 2017
Quite possibly the best stop-motion animated film by Aardman!
½ July 22, 2017
The Curse of the Were-Rabbit is a total blast; another characteristically inventive and well-executed story from the geniuses at Aardman. There's so much happening in Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Wacky characters keep you entertained and laughing; a relentless and eccentric plot keeps you hooked. Epic animation and voice acting brings the story of the Curse of the Were-Rabbit to life. I also love how it mocks the more ridiculous aspects of other well-known films (King Kong etc). That Nick Park is a wonderful human being, plan and simple. This is a wonderful family film.
July 8, 2017
Despite its limited animation, falls into the original, very good to be true.
½ June 17, 2017
Highly emotional and touching, Wallace and Gromit proves that stop motion animation is still not dead.
½ June 8, 2017
Love these classic characters.
June 1, 2017
Wonderful stop-motion animation and a fun adventure make this film a worthwhile experience for the family.
½ May 27, 2017
Story:7|10
Visuals;7|10
Characters:7|10
Overall: 7|10(The Definitive "Good" Movie).
½ April 9, 2017
This is a great movie
April 3, 2017
Not really my thing. Didn't really find it very funny.
½ March 28, 2017
A normal kids show, maybe because it's British but the humor is a bit weird. Also, don't like the humans...the dog is smart tho~
March 24, 2017
Great stop-motion animation, weak script though
March 20, 2017
Felix and I love a bit of Wallace and Gromit, I'd been holding this one back because I thought it might be a little scary though. It is, but in that fun hide behind the pillow way, my 4 year old kind of enjoyed the scary bits and laughed along at all the rest. Such attention to detail in some of the minor gags for the parents, a really great farewell to some great characters.
½ March 15, 2017
Once again, Nick Park delivers a satisfying and risk-taking adventure featuring the pair we all know and love. However, I think it would have worked better as a half-hour short.
January 21, 2017
The one word to describe this movie is AMAZING.
November 1, 2016
The British public have taken wallace and gromit into their hearts and have given nick park an excuse to play with plasticene for the last 25 years and thank god we have. Critics and anybody else wanting to sound smart will point out lack of depth but thats not what Wallace and gromit is about. This is something that will sit you down with a cuppa and point out that if mankind can produce something this colourful we haven't all turned into a bunch of philosophers. Hilarious,absorbing and stunning, these are words you use to describe a masterpiece, I'm going to say it, cracking film!
½ October 29, 2016
One of aardmans best films yet, not as good as Chicken Run, but still amazing
½ October 22, 2016
Might feels way too much like Beauty and the Beast in the midst of a Vegetable and Wallace and Gromit short film (which It would've worked better as) but it's still enjoyable for any Wallace and Gromit fans.
October 13, 2016
This wonderfully creative animated feature deserves top ten status