Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Reviews

March 1, 2016
This will forever be the best movie.
½ February 20, 2016
Oh, I used to like watching W&G so much.
February 5, 2016
this movie has alot of laughs in a very short running time.
½ January 16, 2016
Can't go wrong with this pair - innocent fun, with a unique charm about them.
½ January 10, 2016
Quirky, delightfully animated, extremely fun and thoroughly enjoyable, The Curse of the Were-Rabbit is a stunning and a must see stop-motion animation joy ride.
November 19, 2015
Critics get such boners over these Aardman films because they are so well crafted, literally. Well they are boring as shit too, and are clever in a smart way, not a funny or entertaining way.
November 3, 2015
Absolutely amazing animation. Definitely deserved the Oscar.
Someone arson around
October 19, 2015
Get Ready for Wallace and Gromit's biggest adventure since A Close Shave! Review by Logan Cornn.
½ October 17, 2015
Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit is an immensely enjoyable, charming, endearing and just such a wonderful film filled with exquisite animation, such lovable characters, very good plot and some goofy humor. The third act isn't as great, but this is still one of Aardman's very best movies with entertaining and humorous results. It also has a big heart and it is just so lovable in almost every regard.
September 12, 2015
I loved this growing up. I'm not sure what else to say. I just advise it for kids.
½ September 2, 2015
A rewatch really changed my standpoint on this film. Its not as good as I remember. Sure the stop motion and sets are amazing. But its pretty underwhelming. The story is a pretty basic transformation story and I love me some transformation. Its a bit too silly for my taste too which is saying a lot. There is still tons of good jokes and its creative....
It just feels it lacks the punch the short films had. And those I've watched more often then this. Oh well still good.
September 1, 2015
A childhood favorite that even my future kids will enjoy.
August 28, 2015
A cracking film that continues the charm and humour that Wallace and Gromit is known for.
August 21, 2015
Finally, the hilarious duo have been put to the test of their first full length movie. Although, I love Wallace and Gromit, this movie could have definitely been improved. It's funny and quirky script is a big bonus, as well as the twists, yet it seems to get just a little carried away...
August 15, 2015
This is QR at you with my all time favourite stop motion movies Wallace and Gromit the curse of the were-rabbit
note their will be spoilers if you have NOT seen the movie
Now this movie took about 5-8 years to make I think that's crazy but I understand aside from that the story is so unique that I have probably have seen this kind of plot once and it is this movie. I love the story where it has a dark tone to the movie where it does not push it so it is a fun entertaining movie.

While aside the story, I do have some problem with the movie.
One. In some scenes, since the characters are clay I did see some finger print in some shots and that's not good. Two at they ending of the film where Wallace and Tottie if I am saying correctly, are presenting the bunny home, in one shot you see gromit taking a picture. And you see the set of that shot. So what I mean is you pretty much see real life stuff if you want to look their one outside part of the shot on the right side of you TV and on the tip two so keep an eye out for it

I mite be over reacting, BUT that's is a major NONO a set to be shown

But I love the story I like how it all came together again.

I give this film a 4/5 stars for original story heart and it's charm.
August 9, 2015
Well done, Aardman, well done.
August 3, 2015
kaipais enemmän komediaa
June 9, 2015
RPM: That's rabbit's per minute!
½ June 4, 2015
It's animation is stylish, and the story is very creative.
½ May 30, 2015
Everything you'd want from a Wallace and Gromit feature. Same great animation, hilarious jokes, good story, good new characters.