Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Reviews

October 19, 2015
Get Ready for Wallace and Gromit's biggest adventure since A Close Shave! Review by Logan Cornn.
½ October 17, 2015
Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit is an immensely enjoyable, charming, endearing and just such a wonderful film filled with exquisite animation, such lovable characters, very good plot and some goofy humor. The third act isn't as great, but this is still one of Aardman's very best movies with entertaining and humorous results. It also has a big heart and it is just so lovable in almost every regard.
September 12, 2015
I loved this growing up. I'm not sure what else to say. I just advise it for kids.
½ September 2, 2015
A rewatch really changed my standpoint on this film. Its not as good as I remember. Sure the stop motion and sets are amazing. But its pretty underwhelming. The story is a pretty basic transformation story and I love me some transformation. Its a bit too silly for my taste too which is saying a lot. There is still tons of good jokes and its creative....
It just feels it lacks the punch the short films had. And those I've watched more often then this. Oh well still good.
September 1, 2015
A childhood favorite that even my future kids will enjoy.
August 28, 2015
A cracking film that continues the charm and humour that Wallace and Gromit is known for.
August 21, 2015
Finally, the hilarious duo have been put to the test of their first full length movie. Although, I love Wallace and Gromit, this movie could have definitely been improved. It's funny and quirky script is a big bonus, as well as the twists, yet it seems to get just a little carried away...
August 15, 2015
This is QR at you with my all time favourite stop motion movies Wallace and Gromit the curse of the were-rabbit
note their will be spoilers if you have NOT seen the movie
Now this movie took about 5-8 years to make I think that's crazy but I understand aside from that the story is so unique that I have probably have seen this kind of plot once and it is this movie. I love the story where it has a dark tone to the movie where it does not push it so it is a fun entertaining movie.

While aside the story, I do have some problem with the movie.
One. In some scenes, since the characters are clay I did see some finger print in some shots and that's not good. Two at they ending of the film where Wallace and Tottie if I am saying correctly, are presenting the bunny home, in one shot you see gromit taking a picture. And you see the set of that shot. So what I mean is you pretty much see real life stuff if you want to look their one outside part of the shot on the right side of you TV and on the tip two so keep an eye out for it

I mite be over reacting, BUT that's is a major NONO a set to be shown

But I love the story I like how it all came together again.

I give this film a 4/5 stars for original story heart and it's charm.
August 9, 2015
Well done, Aardman, well done.
August 3, 2015
kaipais enemmän komediaa
June 9, 2015
RPM: That's rabbit's per minute!
½ June 4, 2015
It's animation is stylish, and the story is very creative.
½ May 30, 2015
Everything you'd want from a Wallace and Gromit feature. Same great animation, hilarious jokes, good story, good new characters.
May 20, 2015
The years best animated film!
May 19, 2015
Wonderful whimsy. Not quite as joyful or inventive or well-paced as the best W&G shorts, but still one of the most delightful animated films I've ever seen.
May 3, 2015
This is a must see for Wallace and Gromit fans. lovely stop motion, great jokes, and the scale of the set. If you haven't seen Wallace and Gromit, watch the shorts first, then the movie.
½ April 13, 2015
Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit is a really great kids movie that still has the charm of the main characters. The main characters are still just as lovable as the mini-movies, and Peter Sallis is terrific as Wallace. Aardman Studios still does a fantastic job with the stop-motion effects that there were actually some scenes that were done so perfectly, that it looks like real life. The humor is very well done that not only does it make fun of werewolf films, but horror films in general. It also does a bit of culture references, but they were done in a smart way and are really funny. The plot is ridiculous when you think about it, but it's a kids movie which fits fine with the genre. Only problem I had is that the hunter character is not that inspiring and kind of reminds me of Billy Zane's character in Titanic, although Ralph Fiennes is really good and has some funny moments. As is, it's really Wallace & Gromit that we came to enjoy, and they will always be the most famous thing in Britain besides Doctor Who.
½ April 7, 2015
Good entertainment.

Charming animated movie, one of the many in the Wallace and Gromit series of movies and TV episodes. Sweet story, with good action and great animation.

In a world where good CGI is a given, thanks to technological advances, the animation in Wallace and Gromit movies and TV episodes is brilliant and second-to-none.

Good voice castings, with Helena Bonham Carter and Ralph Fiennes joining Peter Sallis (Wallace).

Good fun, ideal for the whole family.
½ April 1, 2015
Big childhood fun. It may be predictable, but it's great to sit back and enjoy.
March 28, 2015
Love it. Refreshing, enjoyable, adorable, and funny.