Wall-e - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wall-e Reviews

October 27, 2012
LOVE pixar ! WALL - E !
½ October 20, 2010
A truly inspirtional and touching movie. I didn't like it though.
May 28, 2010
nice movieeeeeeeee!!!!!!
½ May 27, 2010
It is a great animation movie... I loved the tecnology story!
April 18, 2010
I LOVE Wall-e.... it is such a great story !! I love the scenes from Hello Dolly !!
January 4, 2010
Disappointing. I had highly anticipated watching this film, especially after reading such prominent reviews, but when it finally came to seeing it, it was a big anti-climax.The fact that there was very little speech didn't help as it made it harder to maintain interest. The story-line was fairly original to be fair though.
DrLappos
½ October 16, 2009
Oh come on its Wall-E....beautiful film...very poignant.
June 29, 2009
Wall e is marvellous movie. Worth watching
April 17, 2009
Oooo I saw this a long time ago... when it first came out... I never wrote a review... ? hummmm.

The trailers don't do the movie justice actually. It appears as some thing simple; but what they don't show is how much that simplicity is actually root of its complexity. The character development is AMAZING... the robots are flawless and a nice contrast to the organic shape of the humans. The contrast of the two main characters... wall-e and eve are GREAT. Wall-e is given a rigid retro-robot feel similar to Short Circuit that purely represents masculinity while Eve is given a simple egg form to show the new age of compact technology as well as the root form of femininity. The labor skit was hilarious.

The also has a nice feel similar to the old time silent pictures. There is very limited dialogue between the main characters so you rely on their expressions and actions which are very slapstick and quirky so you instantly fall in love with them. I found for an animated film about robots Wall-e is VERY relatable. If you've ever been one of those that is geeky, awkward, been in love, and has tried soooo hard to get that persons attention... you'll understand.
March 3, 2009
pending review...I still haven't seen this one...
½ August 28, 2008
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 19, 2008
One of the best Pixar films.
½ July 11, 2008
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ June 28, 2008
The trailers for this movie gave away most of the funny parts of the movie... overall a cute movie. Love the understory to this... a good eye opener.
June 23, 2008