Wanderlust - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wanderlust Reviews

February 11, 2016
Funny, but faulted, Wanderlust is the kind of obvious film that gets more from it's oddball cast that it's average plot.
½ January 14, 2016
IMMA PUTS MY DICK IN!!
½ October 25, 2015
Paul Rudd and Jennifer Aniston is the only reason to be interested in this quirky raunchy comedy drama
August 25, 2015
Actually surprised not a bad film very slow at the beginning but pics up with some good laughs plus worth a look just for Jennifer in it
½ July 27, 2015
It's not great by any means, but Paul Rudd is funny enough to make this watchable, and it will have you laughing, especially when he's standing in front of the mirror and that's all I'm going to say about that. The people in this movie are very strange, and yes, I do know that is how they are supposed to be but man, they are just weird. Now, Jennifer Aniston, in 2011, for the first time in her movie career, she was very funny (Just Go With It), here though, she is just 2nd fiddle to Rudd who is at his comedic height and she gets kinda lost in the shuffle, fortunately she is hot enough that she still gets noticed. This was made from the same people that made Role Models and although it is nowhere near that movie in terms of Comedic scenes, and story, this does have enough laughs and Rudd delivers so I would have to give it a MILD RECOMMENDATION.
July 24, 2015
A perfectly watchable, convenience-ridden romp with very strong comedic work from both Rudd and Aniston. It may not be David Wain's finest comedic triumph, but it delivers some solid laughs.
½ July 15, 2015
what a waste of my time. Ended up listening and surfing the internet at the same time. Gah!
July 10, 2015
Little bit disappointing. Had its moments, but wasn't consistently funny. It was okay, I guess, but I wish I hadn't bought it unseen. I usually like Jennifer Anniston's rom coms.

Re watched 6/15
I still don't like this movie. It's actually fine up until they reach the commune. I like the beginning set in New York. I think it's the setting that doesn't work for me. I don't know people like this and I don't want to.
Selling this.
June 24, 2015
"Wanderlust"
David Wain
Comedy

George and Linda leave the stresses associated with being adults in NYC and end up at Elysium. Elysium (perfect happiness) contains a cast of characters who are definitely different.
Themes
The main theme of the movie is that money does not buy happiness. The movie teaches the viewer that life is about laughter, love, happiness and community.

Visual Elements
The filmâ??s visual appearance is vivid and bright. At Elysium, the hair of the characters stand out in high definition vibrancy.

I liked the film. As a "Key & Peele" fan I appreciated their brief cameos. See this film for a change of pace.
May 8, 2015
Getting used to a new lifestyle is kinda funny!
May 6, 2015
Shockingly surprised at how good Wanderlust is. It's chock-full of "pause-so-I-can-catch-my-breath" comedy!
And, mind you, this is coming from a person who had seen ALL the
Cheech & Chong movies, ALL the Richard Pryor stand-up acts, just to name a few, at least 5+ times each PRIOR TO THE AGE OF 10 YEARS-OLD (&, yes, my dad was/is highly unusual - Thank GOD!! :) ).
Essentially to even get so much as an inner chuckle out of me, or even grab my attention in the slightest, it's got to be way out there (In other words, not even palatable for 95% of the population.) For example, "You, Me and Dupree," while a good movie, as far as comedy, I might have merely smirked once or twice throughout the entire movie (& that was really just to assure my friend I was actually watching it & paying any attention).
April 25, 2015
40% liked it? I just found this on Time Warner Cable, for free, and I laughed out loud about 50 times, and really hard laughs too. People who didn't give this a positive rating need to lighten up a little!! Hilarious film.
½ April 20, 2015
Wanderlust is the story of two NY yuppies that join a hippie commune; and it is an equal opportunity offender to both parties. And while more jokes miss here than in other Wain films, the fantastic cast kills it with the off-kilter and hilarious characters. SCENE-STEALERS: Marino and Watkins as the oppressive McMansion relatives.
½ March 28, 2015
Thought would have been better
March 26, 2015
Paul Rudd and Jennifer Aniston star in this David Wain comedy about a New York couple that go broke and move to Atlanta for work...but decide to join a hippie commune instead. It has it's moments, but it doesn't deliver the really big laughs. Not on par with most of Wain's other work.
½ March 24, 2015
Very funny and silly at the same time. It kept my interest to find out what was going to happen in the end.
February 16, 2015
Sofri, mas vi até o final.
February 12, 2015
This film is a well all around comedy, not one of the best , but it stands in there. Yes sometimes the movie has its moments and makes the movie and the actors look stupid, but let's give it a chance its Paul Rudd he is a good comedian, the movie kept me laughing in some parts, and on other parts I just wanted to end, its a comedy that you either like or not. So for this being a solid comedy with an okay sense of humor, I give "Wonderlust" a C.
½ January 26, 2015
Fallida comedia con un argumento al que le hubieran podido sacar provecho.
January 13, 2015
Very silly film, with some funny moments